The lost predator has The Vindicator armor

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Emperor Chaos

Well, I was looking for ideas in my "The Winston Effect" book and I was looking at page 70 at the top is a picture of The Vindicator and I was looking at the armor and I thought that I have seen that armor before. It is the same as on the lost predator hot toy from predator 2. I just thought that was interesting and that it gives me ideas to look at other creatures he's done.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CapeOfDarkness

Holy Sh*t your right!!! Never even knew that... I always wondered where they got the armor for borg at because I honestly doubted they'd sculpt him his own armor with him beeing only a background character. Nice find