The Human Huntress

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Xamd

This is the basic start to my constume so its not great. Sorry for the quality, it was taken using my laptop camera.

First off here is my clan cape, it sits on my left hip.

Snapshot_20090906_15.jpg

And some randoms.

Snapshot_20090906_13.jpg

Snapshot_20090906_5.jpg

Snapshot_20090906_11.jpg

Opinions and ideas welcome. Hope your liking the story that goes with the character.

Snapshot_20090906_15.jpg

Snapshot_20090906_13.jpg

Snapshot_20090906_5.jpg

Snapshot_20090906_11.jpg

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

predator666

Just read through your story, very impressed by it and also by your artwork. Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with

Xamd

Just read through your story, very impressed by it and also by your artwork. Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with

Thank you very much. The story is only going to have about six to eight chapters and ends with her first hunt (first con as a predator).

Naasad Tal

WOW!!! great start!!! cant wait to see your Bio for this one...& dont worry I think any guy here would fight for YOU :p

Xamd

WOW!!! great start!!! cant wait to see your Bio for this one...& dont worry I think any guy here would fight for YOU :p
Thank you very much. Heres a pic of the bio and the jist of the full thing. And it very sweet of you to say that.

Snapshot_20090907.jpg

Xamd

Great job. Like the look of the armor and overall design. Bio looks great
Thank you. I wanted the bio to look a bit like the queens head and more feminin. The little blue bit represents her loss and the tears she has shed over her life, the little xeno on the front of the armour is to represent the fact she birthed a xeno and survived and the bra piece is to represent the chaos in her life, thus it is multiple sharp pieces overlaying one another.

Garo Predator

Daaaaamn..... oh was there a costume in these pictures? Didn't notice xD hehehheheh nice progress. Damn and I thought Hanoverian was hawt :p

knuckledragger

Looks great... I love the creativity that the females use with their costume ideas... the guys Pred suits are pretty much what they are with minor twists but the female costumes are pretty much one of a kind every time.... good job!!

strigoi

Nice work. Think it's great there's so many huntresses about
First, Great work thus far.

I also think its great all the huntress are showing up lately. I know there where a few like 4 or 5 and we recently had an influx of around 7 or more showing up. Its great to see a different perspective on the characters we all love.

Ei luj

This is the first costume I did, its a takeoff on Machiko Noguchi from the AVP books and comix...
what if she had stayed with the clan and rose to the rank of an Arbitrator (predator cop)

Materials are leather armor, cotton/lycra fabricpainted bodysuit, wool cape, and fake dreadlock hair:

IMG_0172costumecollegepix5.jpg

---
Ei'luj

IMG_0172costumecollegepix5.jpg

RoguePredator

The human huntress is such a fantastic innovations, love the ei'luj since SDCC vids I got to see and liking X'amd armor, fantastic work!.