The Human Huntress

Im all for a meet :) Either at Haloween or sometime soon after that. Im sure preds can easily stash booze in their backpacks :) I drove to Glasgow a few months ago, was quite a nice drive. And Ghost in the Shell is fantastic.

But anyway back on topic again, great effort on the costumes ladies. It will be really cool having a few human huntresses at a gathering.

Im all for a meet :) Either at Haloween or sometime soon after that. Im sure preds can easily stash booze in their backpacks :) I drove to Glasgow a few months ago, was quite a nice drive. And Ghost in the Shell is fantastic.

But anyway back on topic again, great effort on the costumes ladies. It will be really cool having a few human huntresses at a gathering.

Ineed. There isn't enough of us ladies. But hey we can handle you guys any day. ;)

If there were a few us us we would be just fine. Either way Xeno's like me so hahahah, instantanius win.

i am feeling a bit intimidated by all these female preds popping up, all of a sudden we have had an influx and i feel soon they are gonna take over :)
there has been talk of a UK pred meet for a few years but nothing major has ever come of it. i will have my suit wearable by halloween so we should try and get sometihng planned for not long after, also november tends to be pretty quiet in the pub so that would be the perfect time for me to have time off.

good start on the suit btw look forward to seeing how you do the bio

Thanks for all the complements guys, your are all really sweet. I'm glad there are a good few women here, keep you guys behaving. :)

As for a meet up I think halloween would be idel. Just going around on a hunt, scaring the very drunk. Done that as a silent hill nurse and its so very fun.

I think im already booked to debut my costume at a party on Haloween but a meet before xmas is a definate for me and it will take more than a few female hunters to keep me in line :)

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back