The Howard Stern Show- Weekly Updates

DeLucks Designs

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'm a Huge Howard Stern Fan, been listening for 20+ years now, and I would call myself a disciple. Could I be the only one? Are there others out there that still listen daily? I think the show now is better than ever, and he is completely on top of his game as King of All media. The Stern show is like my morning coffee.

These past few weeks have been awesome. ZZ Top, Jenny McCarthy, James Caan, Micheal J Fox, and having Metallica in studio was amazing.

Am I the only one?:thumbsup

Was always a huge fan, in fact I was listening to him when 9/11 happened. His show was the first I heard about it. But I don't have Sirius so I haven't listened to him since he went there.

Was a big stern fan forever ,even bought a new car radio to follow him on satellite. But he changed so much,became a big time liberal, ass lisser to everything he fought against and made him popular.I guess becoming a multi millionaire he fell right in line with all the other hyprocrite,liberals . I was so turned off stopped listening a few years already, its a non-factor in radio anymore .Shame he was great in the 90s

Was always a huge fan, in fact I was listening to him when 9/11 happened. His show was the first I heard about it. But I don't have Sirius so I haven't listened to him since he went there.

You can actually hear that broadcast on youtube. One of the few times that he's been serious.

The show sucks now especially compared to what it used to be. He has very little contact with the outside world and who would have ever thought he'd be friends with Rosie and Chevy.

I never heard of him until his movie, the local stations only had Imus on in the mornings. From the choice of friends he has now I don't think his show is for me.

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back