the grand budapest hotel

Does anyone have any HD scans (or PDF, PSD) of the CONFIDENTIAL envelope?
If so please share! (i found this pic of a page from the book of the movie, could be useful to have an HD scan of this)
Thanks guys

Attachments

• IMG_8434.PNG
    IMG_8434.PNG
    3.3 MB · Views: 27
  • Schermata 2020-08-25 alle 22.37.58.png
    Schermata 2020-08-25 alle 22.37.58.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 28
Thought y'all might find this book by Annie Atkins of interest. Atkins made the paper props for this movie, and Chapter Three is loaded with photos. "Fake Love Letters, Forged Telegrams, and Prison Escape Maps: Designing Graphic Props for Filmmaking"
"As much a love letter to the magic of movie-making as it is a showcase for Atkins herself. She's passionate about the tiny, telling details... and just as passionate about the graft of her craft: there are spreads in her book devoted to everything from her collections of ephemera... to recipes for ageing paper... to top it off, the book opens with a love letter to Atkins herself from none other than Jeff Goldblum."—The Observer DESIGN supplement
Really this book is for anyone into paper props!

Does anyone have any HD scans (or PDF, PSD) of the CONFIDENTIAL envelope?
If so please share! (i found this pic of a page from the book of the movie, could be useful to have an HD scan of this)
Thanks guys
I made it, feel free to use it. I printed on a coloured paper, and just had it folded to make the letter x Hope that helps, can add the background if you want to.

A4 CONFIDENTIAL.png

This is how mine came out:

DSC_0599.jpg

Last edited:
I made it, feel free to use it. I printed on a coloured paper, and just had it folded to make the letter x Hope that helps, can add the background if you want to.
wow, you did a beautiful replica!
When you talk about "background" are you referring to the guidelines for cutting the envelope? those would surely be useful

thank you so much for sharing!

wow, you did a beautiful replica!
When you talk about "background" are you referring to the guidelines for cutting the envelope? those would surely be useful

thank you so much for sharing!
I only meant the yellowish background, to be fair, it doesn't need much guidelines, all you need to do is fold the letter in half and then fold the sides and cut them in an angle shape, and just use a strip of purple paper and glue it around the folds, it's super easy x

I only meant the yellowish background, to be fair, it doesn't need much guidelines, all you need to do is fold the letter in half and then fold the sides and cut them in an angle shape, and just use a strip of purple paper and glue it around the folds, it's super easy x
Oh okay okay, no thank you i don't need it :)
I'll post my version when i've done it :cool:

One last question guys, if anyone has it... do you have a HD copy of the stamps you see on the back of Boy with Apple?
I am attaching 3 photos, hoping they help...

Attachments

• Schermata 2020-12-25 alle 15.45.55.png
    Schermata 2020-12-25 alle 15.45.55.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 34
  • Schermata 2020-12-25 alle 16.58.36.png
    Schermata 2020-12-25 alle 16.58.36.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 31
  • Schermata 2020-08-26 alle 19.22.46.png
    Schermata 2020-08-26 alle 19.22.46.png
    3.6 MB · Views: 32
Hi all— does anyone have any image files for the rubber stamp used to cancel the postage stamps on letters? I have the “STATE OF ZUBROWKA” stamp with the swooping eagle, but not that one.... thanks in advance!

Hey, does anyone have any HD scans of the Klübeck bills? In my opinion they are one of the prettiest props from this movie, but I haven't seen a lot of talk around them in this forum.

The_grand_budapest_hotel_graphic_design_designplayground_16.jpg
d57c940891767996a9576b936a10df9d.png

Thank you for the tip, but I already saw those photos, and I was wondering if anyone had a bigger scan or similar.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back