The Forceforum.com collectibles?

It seems in the Cargo Hold, now somehow we are culpible in some way as we did not warn everyone about Mike wanted us to recast. Also, since I am not posting screen shots of some of Herrons threats, I am somehow looking bad.... I am amazed at how some twist and warp things to suit their own personal animosities and biases.

Well Mike Herron is back, he is now flogging thing on Ebay, there is the Snowtrooper helmet he owed the guy from Holland, and the Tusken mask he owed the guy from Georgia.

Mmmmmm now could be absolutely a coincidence but this was pointed out to me,
Do you know this maker ? Just the name got my alarm bells ringing. Hron tec and we know the man being the FF is mike Herron, again maybe purely coincidence and if so I apologise to the maker. now this was found on a newly created profile fb profile and now a mod on a fb group with many people who where extreme fans of the man who ran the FF, what’s your thoughts ?

Attachments

• 39572233-3A3C-46EE-A640-175C9A96AC6B.png
    39572233-3A3C-46EE-A640-175C9A96AC6B.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 251
Last edited:
Anyone know about replicapropstore.com. I recall seeing them before theforceforum.com came into existence but I could be wrong.

Yep it’s was the force forum with the main man mike Herron and his proud friend and business partner nick anzalone ( oh sorry, when it went **** up he then claimed he was simply a painter and walks away with no blame....complete joke) when changed to the replica prop shop as he decided to branch out to more than Star Wars collectables to clearly make more Money.

MY APOLOGIES FOR THIS LONG POST NOW-----

I am making this last post by us on this nauseating subject. Unless our name is dragged into this again we have customers to take care of, models to build, and props to finish...... I will leave it with this. Mike is a very manipulative person. All of us vendors bought his BS. Some of us got out before the crash luckily and are out what we are out. For us here, we are out money, time, and in the past days lots of time dealing with customers being sent to us. And Mike managed to make us lose even more with some model builds where he never paid us the labor, but we are still honoring the build.... It is on our end our fault... WE (Replica Forge) Bought into his BS, his promises and we own our own loss.

Customers also bought his BS. Mike's pages when they were up, were peppered with supporters and those attacking and knocking anyone who said anything about him. So in the end we all (who made those posts) via our own ignorance and stupidity helped this along.

Meanwhile Mike is silent. Will Mike be back? Yeah, I think he will. However he will be silent now, working social media, working pages like this from the dark back room where his new partner, and I think I know who that is.. This guy will be the front man, making a new group, which will be of course be private... "members only"..... A place where mutterings about all of this are not allowed... Where amazingly YOU TOO... Can get a deal....... Mike will join this page under one of his fake accounts and be a respected member..... Mike pages as he has many times using fake accounts, will add content, and then it will happen........ Mark my words........... This will happen..... (see below)

Amazingly, screen shots will pop up proving how Mike was the victim here. Other "relatively" new accounts will come forward, claiming we, or JMS, or Tusken Outfitters, or red4, or Mike Solo, or any one of the other 7 vendors who got taken for money, product, shipping fees and more were the evil doers picking on Mike, who after all... Was in it... ONLY for the fans...... (FYI those vendor numbers, are only the ones I am aware of.) And also proof will be posted showing Nick Anzalone was the schemer forcing poor Mike Herron to be shamed in front of all.... Tears will flow, and sympathies will pour.... This new page, will soon premier a new shop where you also can get a deal.......... (sarcasm yes) but I think I am right. We will see.

There are a TON of honest, hard working, talented makers out there. There are new sites every day being released that have honest intent, and will be great contributors to this hobby. One thing we ALL have to ensure does not happen, is letting Mike Herron ruin our trust in this hobby. When a new business pops up, ask who runs it. Who owns it. Ask bluntly is Herron a part of it. Does Herron work for it, in it, or in any capacity....

Mike Herron by far is not done. Already one of his major supporters has announced a new page being made. This person has never, ever, and I mean not ONCE..... Called Mike out. Decried Mike's conduct. This person has NEVER, EVER, NOT IN ANY WAY........ Said what Mike has done is wrong. Yet this person......... Was one of Mike's closest friends, he was viciously supported and defended by Mike when his own possible, and I will say possible questionable deeds came to light........... Yet he has dozens of customers on there right now... Saying bravo, we got your back.... People calling those who complained, dick heads, jerks, haters, liars.... I am blown away by this.

When when this goes to ****, and it will... People will scream. I personally messaged this person, asking him if he was paid in full by Mike. He saw my message on FB and ignored it.... Another storm is coming. Mark my words, Mike Herrron is not done. He simply has a sucker he can use like a Muppet.....

I find this comment by Don Semora to be very odd. While all of this was going on, I had a contract that I paid in full with Don for him to build me a model around the end of Q2 2019. Don continued to make excuses, promise pictures he never sent, and finally (once I told him that I couldn't wait any longer) I asked him for a refund. This model was contracted and paid for in Jan of 2019. In the last part of 2019 I asked him for a refund and he promised me a refund.

To this day Don still has only refunded me 1/3rd of the amount I paid for a model never produced. Per his email, the remaining amount was due from him on Jan 31st.

You recently cancelled your custom model building job with me. As you know, since the commissioning of this job, I have spent a large amount of money on the parts and pieces that are required to do the unique model and associated wifi and custom supports, and backpanel and QLED small screen monitor.

Since you cancelled, I am simply out this money. However I did agree to the cancellation and agreed to give you a refund. Since this is / was unexpected I will be sending you your refund of 1050.00 dollars in three parts starting Today December 31 with a payment of 350.00

I will follow with two other payments to you. If you want to take this online and play games then do so. However, you are the one who cancelled this job. Be careful of what you say about myself and my company. I am refunding you your money.

Don

--
THE REPLICA FORGE
www.replicaforge.com
Creating Imagination for our clients is what we do

Instagram.com/TheReplicaforge
Facebook.com/TheReplicaForge

So not only does he make a promise that he isn't keeping, he is claiming that asking for a refund and spreading the facts around is equivalent to playing games. He also claims that he spent money, but I have no pictures to back up anything of what he claims.

Don, if you are reading this, then you know what the right thing to do is. You need to refund me the money for the product you never produced, and that you promised to do.

Others, it is my sincere hope that no one else conducts any business with this person, as you may end up in a situation like I am now in.

Last edited:
Haha. He speaks about one of mikes supporters but doesn’t name him! Well my money is on nick anzalone or his other pal Richard Campbell, they where all part of the force forum, but yet they all remain friends with him on groups, I know as they joined forces to bash me.
If your reading this big bad don feel free to pm me.

MY APOLOGIES FOR THIS LONG POST NOW-----

I am making this last post by us on this nauseating subject. Unless our name is dragged into this again we have customers to take care of, models to build, and props to finish...... I will leave it with this. Mike is a very manipulative person. All of us vendors bought his BS. Some of us got out before the crash luckily and are out what we are out. For us here, we are out money, time, and in the past days lots of time dealing with customers being sent to us. And Mike managed to make us lose even more with some model builds where he never paid us the labor, but we are still honoring the build.... It is on our end our fault... WE (Replica Forge) Bought into his BS, his promises and we own our own loss.

Customers also bought his BS. Mike's pages when they were up, were peppered with supporters and those attacking and knocking anyone who said anything about him. So in the end we all (who made those posts) via our own ignorance and stupidity helped this along.

Meanwhile Mike is silent. Will Mike be back? Yeah, I think he will. However he will be silent now, working social media, working pages like this from the dark back room where his new partner, and I think I know who that is.. This guy will be the front man, making a new group, which will be of course be private... "members only"..... A place where mutterings about all of this are not allowed... Where amazingly YOU TOO... Can get a deal....... Mike will join this page under one of his fake accounts and be a respected member..... Mike pages as he has many times using fake accounts, will add content, and then it will happen........ Mark my words........... This will happen..... (see below)

Amazingly, screen shots will pop up proving how Mike was the victim here. Other "relatively" new accounts will come forward, claiming we, or JMS, or Tusken Outfitters, or red4, or Mike Solo, or any one of the other 7 vendors who got taken for money, product, shipping fees and more were the evil doers picking on Mike, who after all... Was in it... ONLY for the fans...... (FYI those vendor numbers, are only the ones I am aware of.) And also proof will be posted showing Nick Anzalone was the schemer forcing poor Mike Herron to be shamed in front of all.... Tears will flow, and sympathies will pour.... This new page, will soon premier a new shop where you also can get a deal.......... (sarcasm yes) but I think I am right. We will see.

There are a TON of honest, hard working, talented makers out there. There are new sites every day being released that have honest intent, and will be great contributors to this hobby. One thing we ALL have to ensure does not happen, is letting Mike Herron ruin our trust in this hobby. When a new business pops up, ask who runs it. Who owns it. Ask bluntly is Herron a part of it. Does Herron work for it, in it, or in any capacity....

Mike Herron by far is not done. Already one of his major supporters has announced a new page being made. This person has never, ever, and I mean not ONCE..... Called Mike out. Decried Mike's conduct. This person has NEVER, EVER, NOT IN ANY WAY........ Said what Mike has done is wrong. Yet this person......... Was one of Mike's closest friends, he was viciously supported and defended by Mike when his own possible, and I will say possible questionable deeds came to light........... Yet he has dozens of customers on there right now... Saying bravo, we got your back.... People calling those who complained, dick heads, jerks, haters, liars.... I am blown away by this.

When when this goes to ****, and it will... People will scream. I personally messaged this person, asking him if he was paid in full by Mike. He saw my message on FB and ignored it.... Another storm is coming. Mark my words, Mike Herrron is not done. He simply has a sucker he can use like a Muppet.....

Don Semora/Replica Forge owe me Approx $700.00 for a built and weathered Prodous ALIENS Dropship ordered Dec 2019 and a built and weathered 1:1Scale Motion Tracker ordered June 2020. its now March 2022 and all I have is excuses from Don Semora and a Michelle. I'll attach the last messages I had when they found my items boxed on the back of a shelf, strange as they were apparently sent months previous. They now won't respond to messages or emails. Not a word sunce 28 Feb 2022a
Been a RPF member for a while but slowly making my way back into the hobby again. Think I may have been scammed by Don as well. Yeah I know I’m part of the blame for being so gullible but when you have two parents you’re looking after due to illness time flies. Ordered a Bandai Falcon last July. Going to see what my credit card company can do about my $700. Below are my messages from Don as well. He also sent progress pics but I’m beginning to think they were stock photos of past projects. I’m posting them in case anyone else has received the exact same pics me.

Attachments

• 3A51C99C-9D92-4E4E-8260-2FC4ABB6565E.png
    3A51C99C-9D92-4E4E-8260-2FC4ABB6565E.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 55
  • AA8923D9-377E-4FF9-A471-1C78726C8CC6.png
    AA8923D9-377E-4FF9-A471-1C78726C8CC6.png
    3.4 MB · Views: 48
  • 370F812D-089C-4D15-929D-E93C0B797EFF.png
    370F812D-089C-4D15-929D-E93C0B797EFF.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 50
  • F45A484A-7186-43B3-B3B7-7857F6274D6F.png
    F45A484A-7186-43B3-B3B7-7857F6274D6F.png
    4.7 MB · Views: 61
  • A7D801B3-4FFB-4CD1-B77C-45D1EF29EB07.png
    A7D801B3-4FFB-4CD1-B77C-45D1EF29EB07.png
    753.8 KB · Views: 57
  • 3BC83446-C6A4-4BE9-98BD-AE60889F30D3.png
    3BC83446-C6A4-4BE9-98BD-AE60889F30D3.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 55
  • 6AD2C861-0F7E-498E-AD79-A2A0709FE51E.png
    6AD2C861-0F7E-498E-AD79-A2A0709FE51E.png
    1 MB · Views: 65
  • 49CD3DB8-004E-423B-B758-FA08B461AB68.png
    49CD3DB8-004E-423B-B758-FA08B461AB68.png
    787.5 KB · Views: 63
  • 2F184059-23C4-4E5D-AED3-EE7B938CE699.png
    2F184059-23C4-4E5D-AED3-EE7B938CE699.png
    4 MB · Views: 53
  • 0E368DA3-24D1-439D-86AA-BA8734F9BDED.png
    0E368DA3-24D1-439D-86AA-BA8734F9BDED.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 55
  • 9BF50603-46E0-48B0-BF72-7C6102498809.png
    9BF50603-46E0-48B0-BF72-7C6102498809.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 51
  • 16869F92-B0F3-4F4B-B6DA-5D7CA271C972.png
    16869F92-B0F3-4F4B-B6DA-5D7CA271C972.png
    1,014.5 KB · Views: 77

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back