The Forceforum.com collectibles?

Thats how it all reads to me as well...

Nike H. = Guilty
Nick A. = Guilty

I'm not sure what more can be said...?? That screenshot between the two is pretty damning IMHO..

Allegedly, Mike is already planning a restructuring and relaunching.

My take is, and something I predicted a few days ago; Mike is waiting for the dust to settle, then 're-branding'. He'll launch his new business, targeting unsuspecting customers.

So...... this will be the 3rd time now?

Force whatever
Recast Shop whatever

I guess scammers need to be on the 'move' constantly... doesnt matter.. (like always).. they will slip up (again)..

My take is, and something I predicted a few days ago; Mike is waiting for the dust to settle, then 're-branding'. He'll launch his new business, targeting unsuspecting customers.

Sigh. We'll have to do this all over again.

Maybe

Are the admirable gents this man speaks off Herron and nick the 3 amigos will return

Attachments

• 4B5AA140-E0EF-4FD8-B374-2E972FED18BD.jpeg
    4B5AA140-E0EF-4FD8-B374-2E972FED18BD.jpeg
    198.1 KB · Views: 264
Some of the names that are popping up being involved with Mike Herron are surprising, if not down right disappointing.

So Disney might not have had anything to do with his sudden departure. If they did, then he would be a major idiot to think he can just start up a new company and they won’t bother him. So I’m thinking that was not the case. I suspect he just went the old scammer route of closing up shop and dodging customers for refunds. And then as you stated, he will wait for the dust to settle and scam a whole new group.

Nick is now deflecting as he is worried his reputation will now affect his business of painting Boba Fett helmets.

When they are riding high making tons of money off unsuspecting honest prop collectors, "he is my business partner". When **** hits the fan, "I am just a painter".

Money Talks, ******** Walks

Sigh. We'll have to do this all over again.

We already have. This is the "All Over Again" part. We did this last year with Mike Herron and his former vendors claiming he was recasting their work after they left.

Then the Richard Campbell recasting the Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet went down in March, with Mike Herron backing him up left and right, claiming he was so worried about Richard's family.

History repeats itself frequently... o_O

We already have. This is the "All Over Again" part. We did this last year with Mike Herron and his former vendors claiming he was recasting their work after they left.

Then the Richard Campbell recasting the Anovos Kylo Ren Helmet went down in March, with Mike Herron backing him up left and right, claiming he was so worried about Richard's family.

History repeats itself frequently... o_O

I always wonder how much of it comes from the poor souls that don't see that their defending of these people's actions, just embolden them to carry on.

Just one look at the comments that arose from Richard Campbell being caught out, shows that there's an issue not just with the recasters themselves, but also their defenders giving them people to hide behind.

Well we gotta make to spread the word and keep out eyes open in case he does try to make a come back. I highly doubt its gonna work for him, with all the recasting messages that have been revealed. One would think makers, artists and vendors would be smart enough not to support this garbage.

Long sigh. I was recently suckered into being a vendor for Mike. I was offering my fossil claws through his website. I only ever received one order, and Mike paid me my fee, but didn't send me the money to cover shipping. So I paid for that out of my pocket. However, when we were still communicating in the early stages, he ordered some of my products for himself. I told him that I needed it in writing that my work would not be recast. He assured me it wouldn't. I still have the emails where he said that. Anyway, now I'm worried he might be recasting my work. The only upside is my claws aren't exactly hot items, so they probably won't be recast with as much devastating effect as the Star Wars helmets.

I'm in the prop collecting for a long time and there are still a lot of similar recasters and thieves endorsed on many Facebook groups out there. I showed some of them to the public and to admins of certain groups, and I got banned in turn, together with a few talented artists (Philip Thomas Robinson/Cyberman, Mark Edwards/CfO etc.) who've seen their work stolen by these scam artists. Mike Herron & Co. are just a few of these thieves, and luckily they were caught, but please do not believe the recasting and even stealing money from collectors is a thing of the past alas.

I'm in the prop collecting for a long time and there are still a lot of similar recasters and thieves endorsed on many Facebook groups out there. I showed some of them to the public and to admins of certain groups, and I got banned in turn, together with a few talented artists (Philip Thomas Robinson/Cyberman, Mark Edwards/CfO etc.) who've seen their work stolen by these scam artists. Mike Herron & Co. are just a few of these thieves, and luckily they were caught, but please do not believe the recasting and even stealing money from collectors is a thing of the past alas.

Yup, Maker of things has recast my ROTJ armour and helmet. I tried to put him on Facebook last year and got very abused by RPF Facebook members saying all I did was recast LFL so what’s the difference. I understand their point of view but being a member of the replica prop forum means you abide by a code of conduct. Obviously none of these keyboard warriors have read the RPF COD.
But that wasn’t the end of it. I can only assume that “Maker of things” aka Micheal B Brown put these ******** up to it. I got posts on my CFO business page reviews section saying I was a paedophile and used children in slave labour factories in China etc. Very upsetting but that’s the low life scum we have to deal with in this business. It really does spoil it and sometimes I lose faith in the community for this kind of behaviour. The fact that RPF Facebook members endorsed recasting was really shocking.
Not once was I backed up by the RPF admin which was also very disappointing seeing as I’m a senior member and have been so for many years.
It’s become epidemic.

I think the saddest thing to come from all these stories is that it's all about money. That's it. Nothing more, nothing less. Mike's bull about it being to 'help collectors' on his bio on the RPS is such a load of nonsense, it's not worth even entertaining. All the backstabbing, fighting, they did this, they did that is just about one thing, money. I've yet to see any of them say they love the hobby. Because that's what it is. A hobby. At the end of the day, it's collecting replicas from a movie ... and all this does is take any shine, fun and enjoyment from it.

The man is a scumbag, he'll re-open and start ripping people off again. Watch the Fire Festival documentary. It's what people like him do. No shame, no morals, no thinking he's doing anything wrong.

Everyone else is just collateral damage to them.

MY APOLOGIES FOR THIS LONG POST NOW-----

I am making this last post by us on this nauseating subject. Unless our name is dragged into this again we have customers to take care of, models to build, and props to finish...... I will leave it with this. Mike is a very manipulative person. All of us vendors bought his BS. Some of us got out before the crash luckily and are out what we are out. For us here, we are out money, time, and in the past days lots of time dealing with customers being sent to us. And Mike managed to make us lose even more with some model builds where he never paid us the labor, but we are still honoring the build.... It is on our end our fault... WE (Replica Forge) Bought into his BS, his promises and we own our own loss.

Customers also bought his BS. Mike's pages when they were up, were peppered with supporters and those attacking and knocking anyone who said anything about him. So in the end we all (who made those posts) via our own ignorance and stupidity helped this along.

Meanwhile Mike is silent. Will Mike be back? Yeah, I think he will. However he will be silent now, working social media, working pages like this from the dark back room where his new partner, and I think I know who that is.. This guy will be the front man, making a new group, which will be of course be private... "members only"..... A place where mutterings about all of this are not allowed... Where amazingly YOU TOO... Can get a deal....... Mike will join this page under one of his fake accounts and be a respected member..... Mike pages as he has many times using fake accounts, will add content, and then it will happen........ Mark my words........... This will happen..... (see below)

Amazingly, screen shots will pop up proving how Mike was the victim here. Other "relatively" new accounts will come forward, claiming we, or JMS, or Tusken Outfitters, or red4, or Mike Solo, or any one of the other 7 vendors who got taken for money, product, shipping fees and more were the evil doers picking on Mike, who after all... Was in it... ONLY for the fans...... (FYI those vendor numbers, are only the ones I am aware of.) And also proof will be posted showing Nick Anzalone was the schemer forcing poor Mike Herron to be shamed in front of all.... Tears will flow, and sympathies will pour.... This new page, will soon premier a new shop where you also can get a deal.......... (sarcasm yes) but I think I am right. We will see.

There are a TON of honest, hard working, talented makers out there. There are new sites every day being released that have honest intent, and will be great contributors to this hobby. One thing we ALL have to ensure does not happen, is letting Mike Herron ruin our trust in this hobby. When a new business pops up, ask who runs it. Who owns it. Ask bluntly is Herron a part of it. Does Herron work for it, in it, or in any capacity....

Mike Herron by far is not done. Already one of his major supporters has announced a new page being made. This person has never, ever, and I mean not ONCE..... Called Mike out. Decried Mike's conduct. This person has NEVER, EVER, NOT IN ANY WAY........ Said what Mike has done is wrong. Yet this person......... Was one of Mike's closest friends, he was viciously supported and defended by Mike when his own possible, and I will say possible questionable deeds came to light........... Yet he has dozens of customers on there right now... Saying bravo, we got your back.... People calling those who complained, dick heads, jerks, haters, liars.... I am blown away by this.

When when this goes to ****, and it will... People will scream. I personally messaged this person, asking him if he was paid in full by Mike. He saw my message on FB and ignored it.... Another storm is coming. Mark my words, Mike Herrron is not done. He simply has a sucker he can use like a Muppet.....

With a little bit of searching you can get the stuff Mike was offering online and elsewhere, Etsy etc, from the vendors he had with him and for the same price. Just avoid any new set up by him, as said above. Go to the vendors. I just hope vendors don't do this 'exclusivity' thing and have heard of him when he goes to them ... he'll **** them over too and laugh at his customers for cancelling orders. Bully, cajole and play the victim again.

MY APOLOGIES FOR THIS LONG POST NOW-----

I am making this last post by us on this nauseating subject. Unless our name is dragged into this again we have customers to take care of, models to build, and props to finish...... I will leave it with this. Mike is a very manipulative person. All of us vendors bought his BS. Some of us got out before the crash luckily and are out what we are out. For us here, we are out money, time, and in the past days lots of time dealing with customers being sent to us. And Mike managed to make us lose even more with some model builds where he never paid us the labor, but we are still honoring the build.... It is on our end our fault... WE (Replica Forge) Bought into his BS, his promises and we own our own loss.

Customers also bought his BS. Mike's pages when they were up, were peppered with supporters and those attacking and knocking anyone who said anything about him. So in the end we all (who made those posts) via our own ignorance and stupidity helped this along.

Meanwhile Mike is silent. Will Mike be back? Yeah, I think he will. However he will be silent now, working social media, working pages like this from the dark back room where his new partner, and I think I know who that is.. This guy will be the front man, making a new group, which will be of course be private... "members only"..... A place where mutterings about all of this are not allowed... Where amazingly YOU TOO... Can get a deal....... Mike will join this page under one of his fake accounts and be a respected member..... Mike pages as he has many times using fake accounts, will add content, and then it will happen........ Mark my words........... This will happen..... (see below)

Amazingly, screen shots will pop up proving how Mike was the victim here. Other "relatively" new accounts will come forward, claiming we, or JMS, or Tusken Outfitters, or red4, or Mike Solo, or any one of the other 7 vendors who got taken for money, product, shipping fees and more were the evil doers picking on Mike, who after all... Was in it... ONLY for the fans...... (FYI those vendor numbers, are only the ones I am aware of.) And also proof will be posted showing Nick Anzalone was the schemer forcing poor Mike Herron to be shamed in front of all.... Tears will flow, and sympathies will pour.... This new page, will soon premier a new shop where you also can get a deal.......... (sarcasm yes) but I think I am right. We will see.

There are a TON of honest, hard working, talented makers out there. There are new sites every day being released that have honest intent, and will be great contributors to this hobby. One thing we ALL have to ensure does not happen, is letting Mike Herron ruin our trust in this hobby. When a new business pops up, ask who runs it. Who owns it. Ask bluntly is Herron a part of it. Does Herron work for it, in it, or in any capacity....

Mike Herron by far is not done. Already one of his major supporters has announced a new page being made. This person has never, ever, and I mean not ONCE..... Called Mike out. Decried Mike's conduct. This person has NEVER, EVER, NOT IN ANY WAY........ Said what Mike has done is wrong. Yet this person......... Was one of Mike's closest friends, he was viciously supported and defended by Mike when his own possible, and I will say possible questionable deeds came to light........... Yet he has dozens of customers on there right now... Saying bravo, we got your back.... People calling those who complained, dick heads, jerks, haters, liars.... I am blown away by this.

When when this goes to ****, and it will... People will scream. I personally messaged this person, asking him if he was paid in full by Mike. He saw my message on FB and ignored it.... Another storm is coming. Mark my words, Mike Herrron is not done. He simply has a sucker he can use like a Muppet.....

I seen that the massive supporter and well known friend of Herron has now announced he will be opening a new prop fb group.thats something I noticed from this person, he has said litteraly nothing!
Personally I think he has a absolute brass neck doing this considering only days ago he was part of the RPS team and I’ll Say again a very good friend of mike which he often said.
He has been with mike from day one when it was the force forum.
What surprises me is individuals are oh yes count me in ???? I mean really ? Come on. Do you not see he was part of a business and close friends with a person who has scammed many fans and collectors.
They where as thick as thieves and he MUST have know something was shady but chose not to say anything.
We are talking about people being ripped off here!
May I add not only him is walking away free from blame but we also have his business partner ( oh wait he’s only a painter now s*** has hit the fan )
Also walking away and back to his page!
It’s disgusting!

Last edited:

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back