The Forceforum.com collectibles?

This Richard Campbell guy?

He was also a part of Mike H. and his 'business' practices?

I cant keep all the name straight anymore! LOL

Thanks for sharing.. added to my never do business with list!

I seen that the massive supporter and well known friend has now announced he will be opening a new prop fb group.thats something I noticed from this person, he has said litteraly nothing!
Personally I think he has a absolute brass neck doing this considering only days ago he was part of the RPS team and I’ll Say again a very good friend of mike which he often said.
He has been with mike from day one when it was the force forum.
What surprises me is individuals are oh yes count me in ???? I mean really ? Come on. Do you not see he was part of a business and close friends with a person who has scammed many fans and collectors.
They where as thick as thieves and he MUST have know something was shady but chose not to say anything.
We are talking about people being ripped off here!
May I add not only him is walking away free from blame but we also have his business partner ( oh wait he’s only a painter now s*** has hit the fan )
Also walking away and back to his page!
It’s disgusting!

I have seen that post and the comments and agree it is disgusting.

This is such a crazy thread to read through.

Many pages back I was thinking of getting a blaster off him. Re-cast rumors started and I immediately emailed to cancel my order. Luckily I was in a waitlist with no money down.

Still...

It’s crazy that this has been going on so long and unfortunately people are still falling for it.

Like Replica Forge says, I believe he’ll be back to scam some more. I’ve know that type; they don’t stop, just come up another scam.

My heart goes out to all those who were fooled, I can only imagine the irritation and lose. That’s not what this community is about.

Yup, Maker of things has recast my ROTJ armour and helmet. I tried to put him on Facebook last year and got very abused by RPF Facebook members saying all I did was recast LFL so what’s the difference. I understand their point of view but being a member of the replica prop forum means you abide by a code of conduct. Obviously none of these keyboard warriors have read the RPF COD.
But that wasn’t the end of it. I can only assume that “Maker of things” aka Micheal B Brown put these ******** up to it. I got posts on my CFO business page reviews section saying I was a paedophile and used children in slave labour factories in China etc. Very upsetting but that’s the low life scum we have to deal with in this business. It really does spoil it and sometimes I lose faith in the community for this kind of behaviour. The fact that RPF Facebook members endorsed recasting was really shocking.
Not once was I backed up by the RPF admin which was also very disappointing seeing as I’m a senior member and have been so for many years.
It’s become epidemic.

All I can say is WOW. This is utter bull ****. While making copies of the original is technically recasting but usually is for a good reason. Making copies of a copy is where things go south. You and many others have made the effort to provide near exact replicas by making copies of original pieces that where made 30 plus years ago. The artists are dead or retired and don't give a dang. Then someone comes along and makes a copy of that copy. All that does is water down the details and provinance of the replica and says screw you and the work you did to provide a piece to the fans.

I'm sorry you went through that. This whole situation is screwed up and full of no for good air wasting losers. Why does it have to come down to this. What did you do to them to make them be such an ass(hypothetical question)? I dont understand people. This is why I dont get out of the house often out side of conventions.

You Mark have been one of the best and most honest artists I ever delt with. I am glad I own a Genuine CFO vader helmet and not a copy of a copy.

You said helmet and armor. Was it the tk or Vader?

vader45
It was my ROTJ TK he recast. I’ve had load of bits recast by people. I’ve sort of given up Trying to out them. I’m a family man and there no point in risking anything. I reported it to the police and they did nothing. So I just keep myself to myself now. I’ve been burned once too many times. I don’t owe anyone anything and I don’t need that **** in my life.
I’ll Still make props but this battle is a battle I can’t be bothered with anymore. It will keep happening.

All I can say is, "wow." I am a new member. I bought a Clone P1 from him. Everything went fine, although there was a delay. I almost bought a new Phase II Rex from them, but everything hit the fan and the site went down. Now Im sick to my stomach wondering if the Clone P1 that I have now is just a recast off of someone else's hard work. Terrible. Karma will catch up to them all.

Mark (AKA CFO) - I've bought a Vader helmet from you awhile back, and glad to hear that you are not giving up.
The community knows the value of a true artist, I for one will be hitting you up real soon, hope you will be taking commissions :)

all these vendors that have been scammed, I assume they're taking legal action? they know Mike Herron's address don't they?

What legal action can we take? I probably have the weakest case, since I only received 1 order through ReplicaPropShop, and I was paid my full fee, but not the shipping fee. My biggest concern is that my claws will be recast; but I don't have any evidence yet that they have.

What legal action can we take? I probably have the weakest case, since I only received 1 order through ReplicaPropShop, and I was paid my full fee, but not the shipping fee. My biggest concern is that my claws will be recast; but I don't have any evidence yet that they have.

I meant where money was involved not recasting issues.

I can’t help but get angry over this whole thing!!
People where warned over Herron and the business!
The warning signs where there at a very early stage and customers and vendors should have stayed clear!
I personally was onto him right awa and booted him from my FB group along with his associates! He was simply a businessman, not a fan.

what really gets to me is the fact his friend and business partner which he claimed he was proud of( check my earlier screenshots ) now says he was only a painter and is now back to his Fb page and promoting on various fb groups making money! Again I will say but IMO people Shouldn’t deal with this guy as he is as I feel he is as guilty as Herron! He did clearly state business partner and proud! You cannot say that one day and next your a painter!!!!
Also his friend for a long time Richard Campbell who backed Herron 100% is also back to self promoting and aims to start his own page.
IMO I believe he would have known something but chose to ignore as thinking pound signs amd people shouldn’t buy from him!
There was enough rumours out there at a early stage to make people think twice.

Now Herron is rolling in cash, his 2 close friends continue to make money while people are trying to claim back cash and may never see it.
We know Herron has vanished but the other 2 have washed there hands and claim hey nothing to do with me now the horse has bolted!

I’ve seen people comment when that site was up licking herons bum but now it’s all went **** up they have gone silent!
If your quick enough to praise them surly you should be quick to condem someone’s actions!

Star Wars The Cargo Hold Public Group | Facebook

Last edited:
Hey all. Just my quick story on this guy. I posted some pictures of a Clone Trooper helmet STL file I made in a FB Group and Mike reached out to me, promising to advertise my stuff and get me customers in exchange for a roughly 20, 30 percent cut (can't fully remember, it was in 2017). I told him that while I'd be happy to do some business with him, I was mostly in it to print stuff for myself and my friends and he got very pushy about it. He continued to message me on and off for weeks poking at me asking how "production" was going despite me not agreeing to anything. I straight up told him that I was couch surfing at the time and not in a place to really do any work and he pretty much ignored me. Shortly after, he stopped talking to me outright and now I can't even find the conversation with him.

While he was at least relatively polite and seemed friendly throughout it all, he definitely gave off the air of being hungry for other's money more than wanting to help me find business, and was extremely pushy in trying to get it. Not a person I would trust very much, and I'd suggest staying far away if you ever talk to him.

Lets talk legal action for a moment. I have had several meetings with my attorney over this, and this is the reality. Mike lives in Chicago, a whole different State than me, and other vendors, and for some another Country. My options are as follows, sue him, sure.... Get a judgement..... Sure... But how can I enforce it. You cannot just seize his property, that is a fantasy myth. This would be the process.

1. Hire lawyer (2K ball park) file lawsuit.
2. Mikes uncle who is his attorney (really is) gets 3 or 4 adjournments / delays. He works for free for Mike.
3. By the time I see a Court room it is at least a year. (add 2 to 3 K more to the attorney bill by now)
4. I win lets say. I get a judgement.
5. So Mike gets 21 days to pay. He does not.
6. I have to file a request to compel him to pay. Mike shows up says I am poor, I can only pay 25 a month. Judge WILL allow that.
7. Mike does not pay. I have to re-notice him, ask for a garnishment. (this is a 90 day process in the end)
8. Mike pays 1200 bucks to file Bankruptcy. I am screwed. Laughs at my folly........

Now, that is the best case scenario, personally I am out enough money and time. I am not dumping 2K more at the minimum to go after him. Lawsuits only work in the movies, and against those who have money. As I have come to understand, the PayPal account was in a company called H6 Digitals name, and his wife was the main person on their PayPal, so he screwed his wife over also in this.

This is why no one is going to file a lawsuit.

Unfortunately that is the reality of this hobby since it’s relatively small beans in the overall grand scheme of things from an individual perspective and prolongs the negative crap even more. Collectively though may be a different story but not sure how to logistically pursue that from a “class-action” type tactic. Did you explore this with your attorney?

Unfortunately that is the reality of this hobby since it’s relatively small beans in the overall grand scheme of things from an individual perspective and prolongs the negative crap even more. Collectively though may be a different story but not sure how to logistically pursue that from a “class-action” type tactic. Did you explore this with your attorney?

There is a person called Jordan Moll, who has made off with over $30,000 of people's money, and despite a collective effort, legal action just isn't a reality. Therefore, unfortunately I doubt it'll be worth it in this scenario either.

Last edited:
There is a saber installer who has made off with over $30,000 of people's money, and despite a collective effort, legal action just isn't a reality. Therefore, unfortunately I doubt it'll be worth it in this scenario either.
Jordan Moll, don't say "a saber maker". Call the guy by name. He earned it.

There is a saber installer who has made off with over $30,000 of people's money, and despite a collective effort, legal action just isn't a reality. Therefore, unfortunately I doubt it'll be worth it in this scenario either.

Ah yes, the Moll Chronicles....such a shame and another dark side example of this hobby :(

The problem with a class action is first the Court has to approve it, second no matter what the judgement is, he will just file Bankruptcy and laugh at us. Bottom line is this, many will get their money back from PayPal, some will not. However in the end it is up to anyone who got taken to do what they feel they need to do. We are and have helped several model customers, and we will move on. Mike is pondscum, he will try to slime back I am sure, but in the end we all know what he is.

Lets talk legal action for a moment. I have had several meetings with my attorney over this, and this is the reality. Mike lives in Chicago, a whole different State than me, and other vendors, and for some another Country. My options are as follows, sue him, sure.... Get a judgement..... Sure... But how can I enforce it. You cannot just seize his property, that is a fantasy myth. This would be the process.

1. Hire lawyer (2K ball park) file lawsuit.
2. Mikes uncle who is his attorney (really is) gets 3 or 4 adjournments / delays. He works for free for Mike.
3. By the time I see a Court room it is at least a year. (add 2 to 3 K more to the attorney bill by now)
4. I win lets say. I get a judgement.
5. So Mike gets 21 days to pay. He does not.
6. I have to file a request to compel him to pay. Mike shows up says I am poor, I can only pay 25 a month. Judge WILL allow that.
7. Mike does not pay. I have to re-notice him, ask for a garnishment. (this is a 90 day process in the end)
8. Mike pays 1200 bucks to file Bankruptcy. I am screwed. Laughs at my folly........

Now, that is the best case scenario, personally I am out enough money and time. I am not dumping 2K more at the minimum to go after him. Lawsuits only work in the movies, and against those who have money. As I have come to understand, the PayPal account was in a company called H6 Digitals name, and his wife was the main person on their PayPal, so he screwed his wife over also in this.

This is why no one is going to file a lawsuit.

Unfortunately that’s how it works.. trust me I know... few years ago a guy screwed us over on a huge job.. the 25 bucks a month is no joke.. and that’s what has happened to us

Not cool but it’s how America works..

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back