The Fifth Element - Korben Dallas Video Security Door Panel, Korben’s Phone, Zorg’s phone, Leeloo’s makeup box, Cockroach surveillance, Fhloston Phone

When life gives you lemons, make lemon WINE!**

Drank me some lemon wine and now here’s the revised size and design :).
I reworked the details to match closer to the real deal and I’m happy with how it turned out. Now I just need to put the decals on.

51909DDD-F845-4CE9-A144-0ECD33486D5A.jpeg

E00A2578-0FF9-47C5-95FB-412DB1BA6D2C.jpeg

574B3344-02FA-4167-90E4-D2FEFEE2B8A3.jpeg

I love it so much! Reiterating my request! Any chance on selling the stl? Or even a kit?
Thanks so much!
I'm still new to the 3D design game, so I'm still a bit self-conscious about offering my designs since I'm still learning.
However, I may be able to offer kits for those that are interested as long as my printer continues to work.

Thanks so much!
I'm still new to the 3D design game, so I'm still a bit self-conscious about offering my designs since I'm still learning.
However, I may be able to offer kits for those that are interested as long as my printer continues to work.
Totally understandable, will follow this closely haha! Thank you!

Totally understandable, will follow this closely haha! Thank you!

I would love a kit if you offered it.
I have a couple of test builds that I’ll be offering up soon and I have a couple of extras printed up that I’ll put up in the junkyard this week.

Some very cool builds.
Thank you!

Here’s a full build and the parts used to make it. I just need to print up some bases to complete the set.

5CDFA47E-34CF-43FE-8F94-4276C83E165C.jpeg

F9B22B27-1105-4981-A8AA-55D35016BC57.jpeg

you’re literally making all of the things I’ve always wanted
Thanks! Yeah me too. I've been obsessing about having these replicas for years, but I finally have a little bit of time and some 3D sculpting knowledge to finally get it drawn up and printed.
I've also been acquiring some real life items to do some other builds, which I will post here as well since they are from The Fifth Element.
Here's an exploded view of Leeloo's makeup case:
LEELOO MAKEUP COMP2 copy.jpg

Update:
Sample print
A5F7C68B-509C-47A5-A469-3051FD4BADC2.jpeg

3E939DCF-81A7-4773-9BC6-519284DDD699.jpeg

Last edited:
THAT is a grail of mine. Were you able to find some good reference images?
I’ve been obsessing about figuring out what this was originally created from, but since I came up with nothing over the years, I decided to make one as a placeholder.
I only have a few screen caps to work from, but if you have any to share, I would appreciate it so I can adjust the design accordingly.

6E943FE6-A540-41BB-BC33-0D6F1C86E02C.jpeg

64C87046-5DF0-4522-970F-247DEAC09441.jpeg

I’ve been obsessing about figuring out what this was originally created from, but since I came up with nothing over the years, I decided to make one as a placeholder.
I only have a few screen caps to work from, but if you have any to share, I would appreciate it so I can adjust the design accordingly.

View attachment 1505114
View attachment 1505113
I'm in the same boat. Definitely think it was a found item that they moddded. Could it be a camera body?

I'm in the same boat. Definitely think it was a found item that they moddded. Could it be a camera body?
I’ve looked through hundreds of cameras, handheld games, cases for glasses, even phones, but nothing came close. I’m hoping eventually this item will be found some day.

Speaking of found items, here are new items that just came in the mail that I can hopefully get to finish.
Fhloston Paradise room phone and Zorg’s desk phone.

05FBB3FC-46E3-4D7E-BF6E-225ABB44C09E.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back