The Falcon & Winter Soldier (tv series)

Since it came from another timeline, it doesn't necessarily have to be made from vibranium. It could be proto-adamantium like it was in the comics. We'll just never know unless they decide to address it.

Right. Which I'm pretty sure was a new one that T'Challa made for him. I don't know where else they would have gotten that amount of vibranium, much less the ability to effectively work it into a shield that would behave like the original...

My thought process after I saw Endgame was that Old Cap got it from the past, before it was destroyed, or it's from another timeline/multi-verse. The idea that T'Challa had another shield made never crossed my mind.

But since it wasn't explained it's anyone's guess.

It could be the "original" from a timeline where he averted Thanos all together, with future knowledge. But why does it have the extra line, and wouldn't unfrozen Young Steve in that universe still need it?

I still prefer to think that he was secretly in the prime timeline all along, in which case he'd have to get Wakanda to make a new one, explaing why it looks different.

After the final battle in endgame, all the pieces that were laying around from the broken shield were collected, smelted down and re-forged into a new shield.

I think the 'new' shield could be a plot point. Steve's old one was government property. This one was not.

It rightfully & legally belongs to Sam.

Great second episode. Liking this much more than WandaVision I must say. Movie grade content in serial package that’s for sure! And the chemistry between Stan and Mackie is just fireworks. I wasn’t expecting to see so much of Walker Cap neither, and it’s a great introduction. I don’t know if they’ll take him in an antagonistic role or not, but so far he seems a pretty stand up guy! Lots of groundwork for character growth on all leads, that’s cool. With sweet action scenes on top, that’s the Marvel I love, and missed !

I really like how much this FEELS like Captain America: Winter Soldier. The way it’s paced, the music, the cinematography...I think it’s really well done.

Consistent length with the first episode, a slightly more comprehensible action scene, and more good character interaction. I cracked up at the Hobbit joke. Damned if I’m not actually hesitantly looking forward to the rest of this. I still think the weekly release is terrible, and I don’t care for the girl from Solo, but it gets balanced out with Kurt Russel’s son, who I can only see as Kurt Russel and I think is doing a great job. I kind of hope he doesn’t turn out to be an antagonist. Also, having grown up in Maryland, I can tell you that this episode unfortunately is accurately portraying Baltimore.

Good stuff so far. I thought it was funny when Walker threatened them to stay out of his way. I wanted Sam to say "We fought Hydra, Ultron, and Thanos, I'm not impressed."

Was the Isaiah guy from the comics or was he created for this show? I want to know what happened with him now! I thought after Captain America they couldn't make any more super soldier serum?

Good stuff so far. I thought it was funny when Walker threatened them to stay out of his way. I wanted Sam to say "We fought Hydra, Ultron, and Thanos, I'm not impressed."

Was the Isaiah guy from the comics or was he created for this show? I want to know what happened with him now! I thought after Captain America they couldn't make any more super soldier serum?
He is from the comics. Basically, he was in the super soldier equivalent of Tuskegee.

Still liking this a lot. I'm impressed with what they're doing- humanizing characters, not going over the top with effects and making the story the center piece. I can see taking the show and the dynamic with the Captain in several different directions successfully which is refreshing to not to feel like things are very predictable.

My girlfriend and I were not impressed with the first episode, and I’m not entirely sure why. Usually, she likes the popcorn movies and I like the “terrible,” slow burn films. That first episode did nothing for either one of us. That is kind of odd for neither one of us to enjoy something...However, this second episode was something we both enjoyed!

Despite considering herself a diehard Marvel fan, she actually had forgot the new episode dropped. Late last night I said something about it, so we watched it. Within a few minutes we both agreed it was many times better than the first installment, and she eventually said she would definitely remember next week’s episode debut.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back