Marvel’s 2019 SDCC

Also surprised Black Panther has to wait for P5 apparently. That was the biggest earner out of them all not named Avengers I think. You think they'd want that back ASAP.
Remove it from the time line of all the movies leading up to Endgame and there was not much we are missing as far as information. I'd sideline it to P5 as well.

I was wondering if Jane is to obtain Mjolnir could it be from the pieces of the hammer after it was shattered? In Thor Ragnarok Hela destroys the hammer on Earth and the pieces are last seen lying on the ground. Perhaps the pieces "pull themselves together" and it is drawn to her?

This guy knows captain Marvel has been a successful female character for decades, right? lol

Did the Jane Foster as Thor plotline really tank in comic form? I haven't had any problem with the choices MCU has made.

No, it actually didn't. The Jane Foster iteration of Thor has been quite popular, as have many of the other characters people like to say are 'tanking' because Diamond doesn't track digital comic sales.

Also, thanks, Striker, for confirming my initial instinct not to watch the video. :rolleyes: I appreciate you taking one for the team, as it were.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back