Wanda Vision
Spring 2021

Loki
Spring 2021

What If?
Summer 2021

Hawkeye
Fall 2021

I'm quite excited for Thor 4. Much to my surprise, I really enjoyed the run of Jane Foster Thor in the comics, as it's a really moving exploration of what it takes to be 'worthy'. I often wondered if Natalie would come back if they offered that storyline up to her. Guess I was right. I'm having a hard time imagining them doing it without the cancer diagnosis, but for the MCU it might just seem out of left field. If they did ditch it, I'm interested to see what they replace it with. My one hesitation - which is funny because I was initially excited Taika was back - is where the tone on this one will end up.

edit to add: I wonder if they will make Odinson "unworthy" in this and how that will be explained. I guess his current MCU trajectory could get him there for reasons unrelated to the comic's, but this movie is going to have a lot of heavy-lifting to do to adapt to the comics- unless they just scrap it all.

It makes sense for Jane to be chosen for a genderbend if you're into that sort of thing,but we still have fat Thor wobbling around with the (As)Guardians.How does that go together inside one MCU? Just wondering.

So I am guessing since Scarlet Witch is in the Doctor Strange movie that will include multiverses that is where Vision will come from, an alternate universe, which will lead into the TV show.

It makes sense for Jane to be chosen for a genderbend if you're into that sort of thing,but we still have fat Thor wobbling around with the (As)Guardians.How does that go together inside one MCU? Just wondering.

The problem there is that GOTG3 isn't in the mix, so Thor4 with Lady Thor comes in before that, so i guess he departs the ship well before Guardians 3 sadly.

Unless he kept both Stormbreaker and Mjolnir post Endgame - she can't really wield Mjolnir as it was destroyed. If he kept both, i can see them doing a story where they're both Thor. I mean, the first Thor had the 'unworthy' storyline. No real need to rehash it.

Except Steve took Mjolnir back with him when he replaced the Stones.

GOTG 3 and Dr. STrange are the only ones that seem appealing to me. Maybe The X-Men depending on how that goes. Blade too I guess.

I will not get Disney Plus *cough*HULU*cough just to maybe watch one or two shows. The only one I have hope for is Falcon and WS. Don't care for all the time change stuff, nor Jane Foster Thor.

Also surprised Black Panther has to wait for P5 apparently. That was the biggest earner out of them all not named Avengers I think. You think they'd want that back ASAP.

With Mahershala Ali’s casting as Blade, are you guys taking this as Marvel effectively saying the Netflix shows were NOT part of the MCU?

He played Cottonmouth in that first season of “Luke Cage.”

I'm still reeling from all the news yesterday. Too much to be excited about all at once! This phase looks really unique, and I'm glad to see the Disney+ shows will tie directly into the films because I'll definitely be subscribing on day 1.

I'm most excited for:

1. Thor: Love and Thunder (That logo is rad. Looks like a Metallica album/straight off of a 70s sci-fi novel). I never cared for MCU Jane and was glad they wrote her out of Ragnarok, but her coming back to be Lady Thor is awesome and I'm super excited to see that play out. With Love and Thunder coming out before GotG Vol. 3, I wonder if Thor will still be with the Guardians or if he just hitched a ride back into space in Endgame. A few years ago I never would have been psyched about a fourth Thor, but after Ragnarok and his arc through IW and Engame, Thor's near the top of my list of favorite characters.

2. Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. I've wanted to see more of Scarlet Witch and it's been my dream to see her team up with Strange, so I nearly crapped myself when I read that was happening. Also, first horror film of the MCU has got me more than intrigued. Glad they're letting Derrickson do what he does best.

3. I'm also thrilled about Falcon and the Winter Soldier and the return of Baron Zemo. I hope we get a comic accurate Zemo costume this time around and we get to see him do more than pull strings from behind the curtain.

Blade announcement was a huge surprise...that came out of nowhere but I'm all for it. Mahershala Ali is just icing on the cake. That man oozes cool

Mahershala Ali is gonna win "most roles in Marvel" award at this rate. LoL

I suppose, besides folks that have only done voice acting; I could imagine since of them have been a half dozen or more characters.

And yes, I'd expect for the Netflix shows to never get referenced or pulled from for future marvel stuff. Same as Agents of Shield. The shows reference the movies, but not the other way around.

Disney+ shows might make it into official MCU. I've got no real dog in the fight either way, as long as everything's entertaining.

I'm still reeling from all the news yesterday. Too much to be excited about all at once! This phase looks really unique, and I'm glad to see the Disney+ shows will tie directly into the films because I'll definitely be subscribing on day 1.

I'm most excited for:

1. Thor: Love and Thunder (That logo is rad. Looks like a Metallica album/straight off of a 70s sci-fi novel). I never cared for MCU Jane and was glad they wrote her out of Ragnarok, but her coming back to be Lady Thor is awesome and I'm super excited to see that play out. With Love and Thunder coming out before GotG Vol. 3, I wonder if Thor will still be with the Guardians or if he just hitched a ride back into space in Endgame. A few years ago I never would have been psyched about a fourth Thor, but after Ragnarok and his arc through IW and Engame, Thor's near the top of my list of favorite characters.

2. Dr. Strange in the Multiverse of Madness. I've wanted to see more of Scarlet Witch and it's been my dream to see her team up with Strange, so I nearly crapped myself when I read that was happening. Also, first horror film of the MCU has got me more than intrigued. Glad they're letting Derrickson do what he does best.

3. I'm also thrilled about Falcon and the Winter Soldier and the return of Baron Zemo. I hope we get a comic accurate Zemo costume this time around and we get to see him do more than pull strings from behind the curtain.

Blade announcement was a huge surprise...that came out of nowhere but I'm all for it. Mahershala Ali is just icing on the cake. That man oozes cool

THAT alone has me sold on Dr. Strange 2.

Gunn has confirmed GOTG3 will be after (and set after) Thor Love and Thunder. So it'll be interesting to see how Thor and the Guardians resolve their mutual search and part ways, presumably, before Thor4.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back