The Falcon & Winter Soldier (tv series)

Mild Endgame spoilers...
Given how Bucky spent Civil War, Black Panther, and Infinity War trying very hard to jettison his Winter Soldier-ness, and where things stand at the end of Endgame, this series should be called Captain America and Bucky.

We got a good look at US Agent

EO1WEuDXsAEObGM?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

TFATWS1-2.jpg

it'd be easier, certainly not easy though. I want to say most folks also assume "old" steve had to hit up wakanda to get a shield made for sam. And I feel like, after a 70 year old steve showed up in wakanda to ask Tachala for a shield, because he had picked a predecessor to follow him; that if some Government agency showed up after that and said "we've picked a new captain america, will you make us a shield", Tachala is going to tell them to pound sand. lol

I'm probably just reading into the shield way to much. it's probably made from snaziam, or some other made up "almost" vibraneum. good enough to keep him from eating small arms fire or shrapnel.

I'm probably just reading into the shield way to much. it's probably made from snaziam, or some other made up "almost" vibraneum. good enough to keep him from eating small arms fire or shrapnel.
I'm betting the shield isn't Vibranium and will probably get destroyed by the real one.

With the detailing in the white stripe being identical I think the Government confiscates the one Cap gave to Sam. They probably claimed it was government property. Even though we don't know its actual origins, and it probably isn't government property, that doesn't stop them from claiming such. And what can Sam do about it in the moment?

Hopefully they take this in an unexpected direction. I'd definitely rather have a mini series vs. another week to week show. But we'll see what happens.

So Baron Zemo is going to be the bad guy.

I have a suspicion that this series is going to lead up to which of these two characters ultimately gets Cap’s Shield.

So Baron Zemo is going to be the bad guy.

I have a suspicion that this series is going to lead up to which of these two characters ultimately gets Cap’s Shield.

Most definitely. I imagine that the new Cap is going to be a watered downed Homelander. Probably nice in the public eye but a killer/ rage streak especially for villains.

I just don't get how Sam can ever be Cap. That's not a comic storyline I am familiar with. He doesn't have the super soldier serum in him. How could he ever be on par with Steve? At least Bucky has the strength, but with his mind problems I can see why maybe he couldn't take the mantel.

I just don't get how Sam can ever be Cap. That's not a comic storyline I am familiar with. He doesn't have the super soldier serum in him. How could he ever be on par with Steve? At least Bucky has the strength, but with his mind problems I can see why maybe he couldn't take the mantel.

Sam is actually one of the official Captain Americas from back when Rogers died in a story line back in the 2000's. I don't remember if he rocked a shield, but he had repainted gear and did the job.

edit: google reminds me that he did in fact have the shield

Last edited:

Sam doesn’t have any powers but he does have tech and is a skilled soldier. Batman doesn’t have any powers and is still pretty menacing.

Sam as Cap was pretty awesome.

7dd7aebf5526d5b61ce6fe556bdfcadf.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back