THE ENCOUNTER Dutch vs Predator

Narin

Hi again man :cry:
20 years early I know the predator and love this climax scene I need to make model and dio I can not that time
but now I can

theencounter01.jpg

theencounter02.jpg

Enjoy :)

theencounter01.jpg

theencounter02.jpg

HOLY CRAP! That's nuts... This is the kind of situation I'd usually ask for a pre-painted release -- your job looks terrific!

holy sh... wha... what th.. at first glance i thought the pics were just of what scene he planned to sculpt, then seein' "sculpt and paint by narin" oh my god!!! this will be mine!!! then of course i'll have to convince joe dunoway to paint it for me... better get started on that now, got a lot o ass kissin to do :cry: (just kiddin joe)

This quickly jumped to #1 on my wants list. Dutch vs Predator has priority over everything else.

If anyone has info (when, where & home much) please share ! ! !

First glance at the first photo and I could have sworn I was looking at a screencap from the movie. Then I thot - wait a sec...the movie never had a shot that clear...WTF???

I was looking at the pic thinking...holy crap on a stick...thats a kit...

I'm flabbergasted. From what I can see it looks a-freaking-mazing...can't wait to see more pics...

This looks amazing! I thought the first pic was from the movie haha can't wait to see the whole thing!
Are you a machine? How are you so fast with the level of detail you put on a piece? Truly spectacular!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOWWWWWWWWWW :) ;) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOLY CRAP! That's nuts... This is the kind of situation I'd usually ask for a pre-painted release -- your job looks terrific!
Omg that's freakin awesome
Ha Ha ! I thought you'd drool over this one.

Thank you very much all :cry:

OMG....Is amazing...I love it Outstanding job as always.
This will be available on kit ??
:cry:

Thanks man, yes I will receive pre-order on next 3 weeks

holy sh... wha... what th.. at first glance i thought the pics were just of what scene he planned to sculpt, then seein' "sculpt and paint by narin" oh my god!!! this will be mine!!! then of course i'll have to convince joe dunoway to paint it for me... better get started on that now, got a lot o ass kissin to do ;) (just kiddin joe)
!!!!!! !!!!!!
Amazing! The level of detail itself speaks for itself.

Will this ever be up for sell?
thanks all sure for sell. :)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back