THE ENCOUNTER Dutch vs Predator

First glance at the first photo and I could have sworn I was looking at a screencap from the movie. Then I thot - wait a sec...the movie never had a shot that clear...WTF???

I was looking at the pic thinking...holy crap on a stick...thats a kit...

I'm flabbergasted. From what I can see it looks a-freaking-mazing...can't wait to see more pics...
thanks man .

and more..

theencounter03.jpg.png

enjoy :cry:

theencounter03.jpg.png

I want! I want! I want! Can I pay now???
Narin it says "diorama and paint by narinstudio team" will this be a prepainted kit or available in raw form?

I want! I want! I want! Can I pay now???
Narin it says "diorama and paint by narinstudio team" will this be a prepainted kit or available in raw form?

Hi my friend , thanks thank you very much for you like my sculpt but please wait :cry:
this is sell for raw kit.
now I repare some mold and make some new mold with testing casting for the best resin for my fans and you too.
thank you very much.

UNBELIEVABLE! I have one of your kits already (Huntress 2 with spear) and this will look great next to her! I am already sold, put my name on the list! How much will this cost?

I really do love this piece.

But, one thing is bothering me. And that is the scale of the hand holding Dutch's neck.

It seems WAY too large.

Here's a comparison shot between the kit and an actual screen shot.

dutchpred.jpg

theencounter01.jpg

dutchpred.jpg

theencounter01.jpg

UNBELIEVABLE! I have one of your kits already (Huntress 2 with spear) and this will look great next to her! I am already sold, put my name on the list! How much will this cost?
my eyeballs just fell outta my head I totally want one put me on your raw list for sure I'm sure
its gonna be a gigantic list cant wait till your ready to sell em XD

thank you very much all please wait sec for about detail of all :cry:

really do love this piece.

But, one thing is bothering me. And that is the scale of the hand holding Dutch's neck.

It seems WAY too large.

Here's a comparison shot between the kit and an actual screen shot.

yes thanks for your comment , Sabres21768 :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:
:D ....... there isn't ANYTHING else to say that hasn't already been said.
The only thing I am willing to repeat is..

got any more pics? :D

superb workmanship............give him a big hand!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back