The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

How much were you priced in the UK as i couldn't find any in the UK at a sensible price and i live in the UK lol

The tape I was looking at wasent Brooks but was called Fizik Superlight honey brown tape. Was around $25 with $15 shipping. So not exact. I couldn't justify buying a whole roll of Brooks. (But now that's been rectified. :)

The tape I was looking at wasent Brooks but was called Fizik Superlight honey brown tape. Was around $25 with $15 shipping. So not exact. I couldn't justify buying a whole roll of Brooks. (But now that's been rectified. :)

This looks like a decent alternative. Nice find! :thumbsup

superlight_honey.png

The only thing going against it is that it's not leather, so weathering will need to be done topically.

Glad you got yours sorted i might have to go with the Fizik Superlight honey brown tape you mentioned as Brooks tape in the UK is so over priced i love my bow but even i can't justify paying almost £50 for tape that i will only use a little of for the bow.

This looks like a decent alternative. Nice find! :thumbsup

http://www.fizik.com/upload/prodotti/immagini/superlight_honey.png

The only thing going against it is that it's not leather, so weathering will need to be done topically.

Thanks Pinder!!! That was my thought also, its not leather. For us in the states still costs $20 less then the Brooks. This was who I was going to do a new order from till one of ny friends decided to split the cost of a roll of Brooks.
Fizik Superlight Classic Bar Tape | Chain Reaction Cycles

This set up is actual leather and not vinyl or faux leather.

The jacket is accurate with the stretch jersey knit, not spandex, and will have it in the appropriate areas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Would this be something that we could do as a run sometime? I do know of a few people experienced with custom leather work costuming runs if interested?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back