The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

My quiver came in and I finished fletching the arrows. I need to make one more arrow, but the local hardware store ran out of the size I was using. I can do some progress pics of how I make the arrows if anyone is interested.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

That quiver looks identical to the one in this new image posted earlier today. :thumbsup Also great job on the arrow fletching. It looks spot on.

ep19island.jpg

Was anyone able to find a similar quiver as the one the arrow has?

As far as I know, no one has sourced the exact quiver used in the show. But from the discussion in this thread, I think most have come to the conclusion that they are made custom for the show.

My quiver came in and I finished fletching the arrows.

That looks great! Nice job. I'm glad to see Island Oliver (that sounds like a Barbie character) is becoming more of a bad ass.

no one has sourced the exact quiver used in the show.

Unfortunately, no one ever will. No conclusions need to be drawn about it being custom, production members have confirmed it.

Unfortunately, no one ever will. No conclusions need to be drawn about it being custom, production members have confirmed it.

Speaking of which...

Anyone have any clearer pictures of the quiver than we've seen so far?

Mine is *close* but I know the details are off.

This quiver was always meant to be a temporary stop, and I'm about ready to replace it and the flimsy strap.

20140227_085926.jpg

Working on it next with my Leather guys, I have a few ref pics, nothing that hasn't been posted, but I think I know the materials and details well enough from that. Should be able to offer a complete kit.

Speaking of, I should have something very soon to show. The prototype pattern is completed and its just sewing up for detail analysis. As soon as I have something to post I will post it in here.

I updated the first post with an index and links to some of the items that have been ID'd since there has been some rehashing going on lately.

This thread is amazing! Thank you for all the research, you guys put a lot of time and effort in! I just got my bow and chock today, still waiting on the hinges. I'm going to try and find a less expensive route for the bar tape, its hard to justify 60$ for it!

Has anyone found a cheaper version of the hinges and chock ? in the uk they are upwards of £70 for the chock and £45 for the hinges.

My quiver came in and I finished fletching the arrows. I need to make one more arrow, but the local hardware store ran out of the size I was using. I can do some progress pics of how I make the arrows if anyone is interested.

Love it!!! Looks like your trying to get Yao Fei's or Oliver Queen's Island look. Looks cool!!!!

Yes progress pics would be amazing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back