The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

well, my joyfay suit arrived today, and im pretty happy with it! (alltho i ordered custom tailored and the pants are too big without using a belt, but thats no biggie)
i thought i had to recolor it from the pics on their website, because it seemed really bright, but honestly, i really like the color.
the belts are obviously crap, but i found the gloves arent actually bad (much to my suprise)
also, the quiver is pretty bad, and it straps directly to the jacket, not via the belts. other than that, the holster is decent, and the arm thingie is also not too bad, alltho the arrow holders may be a little bit too wide. heres a crappy phone picture (cause it looked really shiny when i tried to take a pic with my webcam)

Attachments

• 20150129_125733.jpg
    20150129_125733.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 357
Has anyone ID'd the mannequin that their costumes rest on? I'm currently building a display for my office. Side note clearacrylic is pricey!

so, i was looking for a pattern for the eye-mask (because i am sure i saw a pattern somewhere on this site) but after 2 hours of searching, i cant find it.
was i just imagining things, or is there actually a pattern and im just too dumb to find it?

I know this probobly isn't the place to ask but what is it with arrow and the number 1141??? cuz im watching the episode suicide squad and the room diggle went to the number is 1141.....the bank account in the pilot was 1141 and the code to get into the foundry is 1141.....so what is it with this number????

The Number 1141 was first used as an Easter Egg in the Pilot of the show, the "Hood" was interrogating Adam Hunt and told him to deposit $40 million in account number 1141 by 10 pm the next night. The significance of the number is a reference to the premiere of Green Arrow in the comics, which happened to be in November of 1941.

The Number 1141 was first used as an Easter Egg in the Pilot of the show, the "Hood" was interrogating Adam Hunt and told him to deposit $40 million in account number 1141 by 10 pm the next night. The significance of the number is a reference to the premiere of Green Arrow in the comics, which happened to be in November of 1941.
ohhhh I see now, thats kinda cool!!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back