The Definitive CW Arrow Thread

Has anyone looked into carbon over aluminum type shafts? I never used them, so I'm a bit hazy but I believe they were marketed as A.C.E.
If anyone cares, the only real advantage IMHO to aluminum is that they don't explode into splinters when something goes wrong. So, your wrist doesn't get injected with carbon splinters when the arrow fails on the rest, and your meat doesn't get messed up if the arrow fails hitting bone. Also, it's easier to assess the condition of an aluminum arrow. Carbon keeps it's flaws hidden till it's too late. That being said, carbon does outperform aluminum.

-arrow--set-photos--.jpgPhoto 1.jpgPhoto 2.jpgPhoto 4.jpg

heres a few shots of the set in Vancouver as well as the salmon ladder that they use

Anyone working on the season 2 recurve compound bow? I found a cosplayer working on one. This is his latest picture, almost complete.
I really like this bow, it's so unique.

1545541_208983455958512_1123696507_n.jpg

Since it's been recently mentioned again, about the season 2 bow, the CP Oneida Kestrel: what exactly would you call the kind of camouflage pattern on it? You can see it pretty easily if you look at the limbs in some pictures. I would call it a sort of navy camo, but what do you guys think? I only ask because the Oneida site says that custom colors are available for the bow, riser, limbs, whole shebang.

ArrowCave_Bow_Close.jpg

the Oneida site says that custom colors are available for the bow, riser, limbs, whole shebang.

I'm not sure what you would actually call the style of the camo, but Oneida does not do it. Oneida provides the black bow, and someone from production paints the camo. That information came directly from CP Oneida.

Im a little late but im fixing to start my costume build ......I was wondering what are the differences between the season 1 and 2 costumes besides the mask and bow .... mainly are there any differences in the jacket .... and whats the best way to darken my leather jacket when I get it in .... again im new to this sorry if these are stupid questions ....

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back