The Darkness/ Witch blade MY FIRST ATTEMPT AT THIS COSTUME!

cubbixoxo

So i have loved the darkness comics for a while and then came across the witch blade comics about a year ago i loved the costume but i wanted to do a costume that hasnt been done from the comics or has only been done once or twice! I fell in love with the character Angelus and as a cosplayer the first thing i fell in love with was her costume!! My boyfriend decided he wanted to do Jackie from the darkness so i decided what a better time to start on mine!! His is almost done he is also showing his progress here.There are many different versions of her no 2 are the same but im taking bits and pieces from each but mainly doing her in her purest form.
2015-02-28 21.06.23.png

2015-02-28 21.01.48.png

First thing almost done!! i got a hand/claw thing built not just time for painting! The texture is burned in so when people look up close it will look and feel awesome!2015-05-05 22.39.00.jpg2015-05-05 22.38.53.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back