The Dark Knight (Batman) Costume 2 via Gotham City FX.

ATBrooks

I have been provided links to Gotham City FX's site for a replica Batman suit. So, what I was needing help with was finding the pricing for each costume. I cannot seem to find it anywhere. So does anyone know where I could find the pricing on the site? Thanks.

Yeah man, you have to email them and they will go through the information with you. Although, I would probably go with Kris from Hell's Kitchen or wait for Kev and Clint suit as I am sure they both will be super accurate.

Honestly, GCFX seems to have a bit of a lower quality than what it looks.

I've emailed them asking for a price but haven't heard back yet.. Can you give me an idea of how much they cost..? And which one would you recommend..?

Thanks..

James

They get a lot of emails throughout the day. It really depends on whether you're getting from top to bottom or certain parts.

Mine was 2.5K for a head to toe TDK. Hell's kitchen are very nice too, but way pricier if you want it mounted already.

I have been provided links to Gotham City FX's site for a replica Batman suit. So, what I was needing help with was finding the pricing for each costume. I cannot seem to find it anywhere. So does anyone know where I could find the pricing on the site? Thanks.

the gotham fx is 2000 usd, the only price that i dont have y from hells kitchen, does anybody knows it??

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back