Interest THE DARK CRYSTAL - "The Crystal Shard" - Made from real Crystal Glass!!!

Received mine today. Damned well done, sir. Damned well done.
The box was a nice touch, and totally unexpected.
X65of5r.jpg

Got mine today as well! Absolutely outstanding, Brenton! It is 100% perfect and free of blemish. Couldn't be happier. Now to figure out how to display it.

F67CEC68-43B2-438C-9FC0-DB9C77A9182C.jpeg
3A991C0E-2926-4A55-BC91-E1FA14F34EFB.jpeg
203A6114-1A68-4423-8E6E-19737770FC78.jpeg
Received my “DARK CRYSTAL” Shard and my “ROMANCING THE STONE” El Corazon Emerald in the Mail today. Amazing work as always, Brenton. The quality of the products that you provide is truly second to none. Thanks again, Sir!

I'm glad everyone's Shard is arriving safely, and you'r enjoying them!

I'm hoping to make some sort of display for this crystal, so it doesn't seem like a cheap crystal paperweight. I've got a great idea for one using designs from the film. I just need to find the time to get it done!

Thanks again for the kind words! :)

This piece is absolutely amazing! I had a similar idea for a display- I assume you have a copy of The World of the Dark Crystal? If not, I'd be happy to photograph/scan any images you may need.

When you do find some time, count me in for two! Just lying down does'nt do them justice, needs the light to reflect off all the facets to really make them pop

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back