Limited Run The Child "Baby Yoda" Pose-able Replica -price drop

The Prop Lord

First batch will be a Run of 5

-Chickie Nuggie added for funny factor

3d modeled, printed, and mastered the head, hands and feet. After making molds and casting and running lots of R&D to get everything working smoothly, my project is finally up and running!

-All hard parts are solid cast resin pieces. Only the head is hollow.
-The head has a special 3 part ball joint that I had to make on the fly while my 3d printer was down. So I did it old school and sculpt the mechanical parts of it. It can spin full 360 degrees.
-Fairly accurate seam lines in the fabric; using a soft linen that was dyed to match as closely as possible to the colors on screen. Wool parts were made with Sherpa fabric, also dyed to match as closely as possible.
-The body itself is a custom baby doll form, made using a green cotton fabric and polyfill.
-Armature wire is embedded into the feet, hands, and neck portion. Allowing you to pose The Child in just about any way you need.

Roughly 13 inches tall. (bottom of feet to top of head)
10.5 inches wide (ear to ear)
6inches deep (scarf, front to back)

Price: $200, Free shipping via USPS Priority Mail, insured (2-3 day shipping service) $10+ for outside of USA.
-Processing time should be about 2 days each. Payments are made Via PayPal Goods and Services to:
theproplord@yahoo.com

1. SOLD! (via Etsy)

1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg14.jpg6.jpg5.jpg7.jpg8.jpg9.jpg12.jpg13.jpg10.jpg11.jpg15.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back