The Book of Boba Fett

I think we said beetlejuice one too many times!

i'm sorry, i'm slow...have no idea what you mean..lol
200.gif

As a reset (and distraction), I give you this…
I live by the Beach..there is a school nearby where you can learn these crazy jets..
Unfortunately not with Speederbikes..actually I might suggest it.. ?
For those that don't know the hose is connected to a Jet Ski the water thats pumped out is diverted through the hose which gives you the lift up to about 40 feet( hose length dictates height i think)
Hope I wasn't teaching you to suck eggs..

I have a burning question that needs answering:

The Millennium Falcon
The Tantive IV
The Devastator
The Executor
The Outrider
The Ebon Hawk

So...

The Slave 1 or Slave 1???

Joek3rr i apologize to you if my response seemed strong...it wasn't directed at you , that movie really touches a nerve with me. You have the right to relate as you see fit and i do not have the right to call that into question..i was selfish in thinking i had to respond. My apologies to everyone on the forum because it was Me who started the distraction, which wasn't my intention...i'm having a bad day and should have known better than to bring it up here.
Your good(y) we're all very passionate about we love and don't love in Star Wars. And I wouldn't have any other way.

I have a burning question that needs answering:

The Millennium Falcon
The Tantive IV
The Devastator
The Executor
The Outrider
The Ebon Hawk

So...

The Slave 1 or Slave 1???
Actually, none of them have the word The in front of them in the title. It’s like saying I own the Hyundai Elantra in the parking lot at Walmart!

Or like saying I am captain of The USS Enterprise.

Actually, none of them have the word The in front of them in the title. It’s like saying I own the Hyundai Elantra in the parking lot at Walmart!
Right. None of them have it as a formal part of their names. What I'm talking about is how "the" is being used as a noun identifier in conversation. When referring to his ship, Han calls it the Millennium Falcon. The name of the ship is simply "Millennium Falcon" but "the" always precedes it as an identifier. But, Slave 1 with "the" proceeding it sounds weird. Now, just because it sounds weird doesn't mean it's incorrect. Referring to it as the Slave 1 might be more proper.

"I hope Boba 'accidentally' shoots the Vespa gang while flying around in Slave 1."
"I hope Boba 'accidentally' shoots the Vespa gang while flying around in the Slave 1."

First one sounds better. Actually they both sound fine ;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back