The Book of Boba Fett

Because Fennec is not Boba's superior. "Allegiance," by definition, is loyalty to some superior authority or sovereign. Like loyalty to an organization or a state.

Bobs is indeed loyal to Fennec, but he views her as either a peer or subordinate to him. He has no sworn loyalty to a higher or superior authority, and so has "allegiance to no one."
You're focused on the word allegiance/loyalty...i'm focused on the term "No one"...The term " no one" in the websters dictionary means "no one". Boba is loyal only when a deal is made...once the deal is over then it's "see ya later". He gave Fennec space to choose to be with him or not. The terms of the agreement, he laid out...she accepted, therefor he will keep his end of the bargain. Fennec, on the other hand, likes her freedom...a little bit of a loose cannon. I don't trust her to keep a deal as much as Boba. Wen revealed in an interview that fennec likes to keep her enemies very close...no one is closer to her right now than Boba...just saying.

edit: The fact that Boba saved her life may change the whole dynamic but what a doublecross it would be if she turned on him, even after that. She is very opportunistic.

You're focused on the word allegiance/loyalty...i'm focused on the term "No one"...The term " no one" in the websters dictionary means "no one". Boba is loyal only when a deal is made...once the deal is over then it's "see ya later". He gave Fennec space to choose to be with him or not. The terms of the agreement, he laid out...she accepted, therefor he will keep his end of the bargain. Fennec, on the other hand, likes her freedom...a little bit of a loose cannon. I don't trust her to keep a deal as much as Boba. Wen revealed in an interview that fennec likes to keep her enemies very close...no one is closer to her right now than Boba...just saying.

edit: The fact that Boba saved her life may change the whole dynamic but what a doublecross it would be if she turned on him, even after that. She is very opportunistic.
I wouldn’t mind fett setting everything up then fennec killing him in his sleep and her taking everything over

She’s tougher then him in this show so I can accept it

I wouldn’t mind fett setting everything up then fennec killing him in his sleep and her taking everything over

She’s tougher then him in this show so I can accept it
The thing that has me more worried going forward is the whole squabble over Pedro not wanting the helmet on etc, then we get Boba with his helmet off combined with Mando taking his helmet off for Grogu(which was very appropriate for that scene). Is this going to be a precedent going forward now? Hope not. The last thing we need is for Mando in season 3 to be walking around all season without his helmet.

The thing that has me more worried going forward is the whole squabble over Pedro not wanting the helmet on etc, then we get Boba with his helmet off combined with Mando taking his helmet off for Grogu(which was very appropriate for that scene). Is this going to be a precedent going forward now? Hope not. The last thing we need is for Mando in season 3 to be walking around all season without his helmet.
I don’t think he’ll be taking his helmet off any time soon

Unfortunately, I personally think seeing his face more is a real possibility. I could see that being a source of future conflict with his clan. I honestly wish we hadn’t seen it at all until he reveals it to Grogu. The flip side of that is Pedro is busy with The Last of Us, so he probably isn’t on set a lot. So maybe the helmet stays…

Something I did notice is that when Fett bursts out of the sand, you can see what appears to be dead, lifeless tentacles in the background just laying on the sand. This looks pretty similar to the dead, post-seismic charge sarlacc. Not sure if they just overlooked that or it was intentional. Lol

For some reason i'm thinking that if i happened to fall into the Sarlacc pit, i'm using my communication device in my helmet to call out for some assistance to let's say....maybe Bib Fortuna, who pretends he doesn't hear and escapes out of there to leave him for dead and take over Jabbas estate.

For some reason i'm thinking that if i happened to fall into the Sarlacc pit, i'm using my communication device in my helmet to call out for some assistance to let's say....maybe Bib Fortuna, who pretends he doesn't hear and escapes out of there to leave him for dead and take over Jabbas estate.

It’s hard to say really. Logically, it probably would but something I have noticed is that the helmets don’t appear to be as packed full of tech as the old EU used to tell us.

Unfortunately, I personally think seeing his face more is a real possibility. I could see that being a source of future conflict with his clan. I honestly wish we hadn’t seen it at all until he reveals it to Grogu. The flip side of that is Pedro is busy with The Last of Us, so he probably isn’t on set a lot. So maybe the helmet stays…

Something I did notice is that when Fett bursts out of the sand, you can see what appears to be dead, lifeless tentacles in the background just laying on the sand. This looks pretty similar to the dead, post-seismic charge sarlacc. Not sure if they just overlooked that or it was intentional. Lol
This is my thinking of why it stays on

I mean they can use it to launch a rocket etc, but can't have a built in walkie talkie?
If he doesn’t have it factory in his helmet he could always get this biker helmet.. maybe scavenge from the dead biker gang
894EF55B-EE19-4B97-A181-DCFA79C6A1CD.jpeg

It doesn’t appear to do much although he does have some basic visual augmentation for tracking. I know he still has to use an actual light to see in the dark and uses scopes and such for recon. Apparently nothing his helmet is capable of.
This is a big problem for me...you can go to a "mod parlor" and save a persons life with robotics in an hour etc, but this idea of having built in walkie talkies into a helmet is out of the question?

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back