The Book of Boba Fett

I agree that Tem's technically too old to be Boba in this era but regardless, he is accepted as the "adult" face of Boba (thanks to his portrayal as Jango) so I'd be surprised if we see Dan unless perhaps it's a flashback to a much younger Boba, regardless of how old Dan actually is. I chalk up Boba's prematurely aged look to the rough time he endured in the Sarlacc and subsequent escape under the twin suns of Tatooine's deserts. Just look what they did to Obi-wan! Of course, this could all be a moot point if he just kept the helmet on.

I do like Fett's look a bit better in this poster (different helmet, weathering, found kneepad, etc) though I still sorely wish they had gone with the "Mythos" look for an older, more mature Fett.

Last edited:
What about Obi-Wan? He was 57 in ANH, and Alec Guinness was 61 at the time of filming.
Kinda like the presidency causing grey hair, i image realizing your student is a huge reason why the order you devoted your life to and had been around 1000s of generations was now gone and you and one other were left adds gry hair pdq... :)

intro-1551733174.jpg

there is a canon explanation for why obi-wan looks so much older then he should. they say the twin suns beat the hell out of your hair and skin.. i think stress also had a lot to play with it..

there is a canon explanation for why obi-wan looks so much older then he should. they say the twin suns beat the hell out of your hair and skin.. i think stress also had a lot to play with it..
Wow, a rare case where my head canon matches actual canon! Haha! I'm def curious to see how Ewan will look in his series.

i was told last year while filming mando, they brought him in to shoot a teaser trailer.. they used the 360 environment, moved some dressing around on set and shot a clip.. most of the clips was him sitting in the sand

it was suppose to air at the superbowl, but nothing came from it

my source has been really reliable so i always wondered what happened to this

some of you may or may not know, but when i have free time i enjoy baking. im really well known in my neighborhood for my scratch made cupcakes.

anyway, i say this because i want to make some treats for the 29th

i got a blue milk receipt i want to try. its more like blue milk shake.. and a sarlacc pit cake... maybe some wookiee cookies too...

Sounds delicious!

As for the teaser, maybe they felt it was premature/unnecessary to release one so early? Maybe we'll see something of it late this year or early next year?

Sounds delicious!

As for the teaser, maybe they felt it was premature/unnecessary to release one so early? Maybe we'll see something of it late this year or early next year?
maybe? made me feel like a jerk once i started talking about it, he hit everything else he's ever told me and showed me lol

Well, Boba was an "unaltered" Jango clone, but maybe there was STILL some increased aging / fudgy genetics by the Kaminoans where Boba still ages "faster" than normal, just not at warp speed like the clones. Perhaps an unaltered clone would simply age slightly faster then then host/donor because of the cloning process itself. Lots of in universe ways to explain why Boba looks 60 instead of 40.

And in the SW universe, do all "human" species age at the same rate anyway? Growing up on different planets, with different gravity/different environments? Maybe lots of hyperspace can accelerate the aging as well.

Since a picture is worth a thousand words, I'll just leave this essay here...

View attachment 1500571
Maybe if they did some kind of flashback type thing. I think Temuerra did a great job as Jango, probably one of the few things I like about the prequels, but he carries himself differently than Boba ever did, not to mention has a different body type. If Daniel made an effort to emulate the OT Fett, I wouldn’t mind. I don’t recall him being a particularly great actor but he was a child, so maybe he’s improved?

He's a good actor. Good instincts. George is a bad director with human actors, and especially with children. Just awkward and uncomfortable. And that's usually when child actors are still learning the craft and need the most direction. Dan is naturally a quart of energy stuffed in a pint container. He's enthusiastic and all over the place, usually smiling or laughing. It is phenomenal watching him as Boba as he's grown up and grown into it. He becomes still and goes inside someplace. Not quite scary, but there's a definite "whoa..." moment. Why I'm stumping so hard for it. As much as Jeremy showed us how Boba holds himself, Dan has become Boba. Here's another favorite:

tumblr_inline_p9gdyyKftK1r3va93_640.jpg

"OH, I'M SORRY -- DID I BREAK YOUR CONCENTRATION?"

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back