The Book of Boba Fett

have you met logan in person? he is tiny!! want to know a funny story i have about him? at my con all the fetts were there, Logan was the last one i needed. i paid extra for early entrance to try and get all the fetts autographs in 1 day. ironically that was a waste of money because 90% of the stars came out in normal time.. BUT i was able to be first in line for bullock. anyway! i get them all, Bulloch then Morton, then Beer (my favorite) then logan.. logan wasn't at his table..

i waited and waited and waited in front of his table which was right beside Beer.. i got to talk to beer a lot waiting for Logan. I got a few stories about him too. anyway, they started signing at 9.. i got all 3 fetts done in 40 minutes, then waited for logan in front of his table until 12:30... he finally shows up..

..with a chick on each arm and a voodoo doll in his hand... big black sunglasses on.. strolling in with the chicks..

he kisses them each on the cheek while they are hanging all over him, one WAAAAY taller then him..and reminds them "tonight, room 772!! ill be there around 10!" swear to god... the chicks giggle and stroll away...

Beer turns around and screams at him, telling him how unprofessional he is, and points at me and says how "this guy has been waiting hours for you! you need to understand this isn't a game, this is a career, straight'n up you are representing all of us" while he was slamming the table with his finger lol

it was like a father scolding his son, ill never forget it.. i even have a picture of beer yelling at him

this is a picture off my computer screen, the laptop is so old i cant get any data off it.. had to take a crappy picture of it
tempImagemNzdtF.png

I loved Boba in The Mandalorian but Daniel Logan would have been better. Him being a bit older than he is is more believable than Boba being 15 years younger at this time than Temuera is. Also, and I say this as a man with weight problems (down 63 pounds from 303, thank you). Boba can not be even a little overweight.

You can age up Danial to 45. I love Temuera but he ain't never gonna pass for 45.

I hope we see Daniel in flashbacks. Also please!!! explain what Boba did for five years after getting out of the Sarlacc.

Daniel Logan 34 Should be about ten years older for The Mandalorian.

Temuera Morrison 60 and a little pudgy like me. Also bald. Should be 15 years younger.

Boba Fett 45 ish if you go by timeline and his age at filming AOTC

It's all good though.

have you met logan in person? he is tiny!! want to know a funny story i have about him? at my con all the fetts were there, Logan was the last one i needed. i paid extra for early entrance to try and get all the fetts autographs in 1 day. ironically that was a waste of money because 90% of the stars came out in normal time.. BUT i was able to be first in line for bullock. anyway! i get them all, Bulloch then Morton, then Beer (my favorite) then logan.. logan wasn't at his table..

i waited and waited and waited in front of his table which was right beside Beer.. i got to talk to beer a lot waiting for Logan. I got a few stories about him too. anyway, they started signing at 9.. i got all 3 fetts done in 40 minutes, then waited for logan in front of his table until 12:30... he finally shows up..

..with a chick on each arm and a voodoo doll in his hand... big black sunglasses on.. strolling in with the chicks..

he kisses them each on the cheek while they are hanging all over him, one WAAAAY taller then him..and reminds them "tonight, room 772!! ill be there around 10!" swear to god... the chicks giggle and stroll away...

Beer turns around and screams at him, telling him how unprofessional he is, and points at me and says how "this guy has been waiting hours for you! you need to understand this isn't a game, this is a career, straight'n up you are representing all of us" while he was slamming the table with his finger lol

it was like a father scolding his son, ill never forget it.. i even have a picture of beer yelling at him

this is a picture off my computer screen, the laptop is so old i cant get any data off it.. had to take a crappy picture of it
View attachment 1500585

Some weights, shoe lifts, and a good bitch slap should do it.

I still don’t see much reason to bother with Daniel Logan since he looks nothing like Jango, whose face we saw many times in AOTC. Like it or not, that’s what Boba looks like as a 40ish year old man. The time and scarring in the Sarlacc can easily explain the aged appearance. With that said, I do agree that Tem’s body type and mannerisms don’t really match what we had seen of Boba in the OT, and yes he was sporting a bit of a dad bod in the show. Id be fine if they just handled Fett like they do Mando and have stunt doubles (that better approximated the OT actors) physically play him unless the helmet comes off, then we see Tem in the suit.

Yeahhhhh... *cringe* Like I said, he's grown up a lot since then. When I was at Celebration VI back in 2012, I helped get a wasted Dan back to his room one night, and tried to not be too gleeful at the hungover wreck I met in the elevator the next morning. He's still passionate, but less chaotic. Having his own kid has reoriented his priorities a bit, too. He and Tem are about the same height, but very different builds. With a half-box and good camera work, I'd buy him as the Bulloch Boba more than I ever could Tem.

And Jamesfett... Part of my conceit is that the ROTJ Boba costume is a different character entirely than the ESB Boba costume. Even allowing for different vambraces and blasters and rocketpacks and armor plates and no sidearm, etc., that's supposed to be the same helmet and it isn't. Same dent, same place, but different shades of paint, different size, color, and number of killstripes, very different weathering -- especially side by side. Since the Special Edition Boba costume is a slightly revised ROTJ suit, and since he's in ANH SE in docking bay 94 with Jabba, I've maintained for ages he's an imposter Jabba keeps around to intimidate people. With the introduction of Spar in the EU to explain away the inconsistency in Marvel's old Star Wars #68, which recounts adult Boba fighting in the Clone Wars, it works even better that ROTJ Boba is Spar, an insane clone trooper who thinks he's Jango's son, ergo Boba.

ESB Boba never went into the sarlacc. He showed up at Jabba's palace with the Hancicle, Jabba stuffed Spar in a closet and stood in front of it, Boba collected his bounty and left, Jabba let Spar back out, and Spar was the one who took the header into George's personification of his hangups with women. Boba's probably been doing what he's always done -- made his way the only way he knows how. Solo bounty hunting (i.e., no Fennic), because he learned over and over that he can't trust his partners. I still hope something like the bio he had in the EU -- minus sarlacc -- still works its way into the new canon. More Mandalorians, Boba finally and grudgingly embracing his heritage, Rey seeking him out to learn from him (I hate that the vocal minority of "fans" have likely driven Daisy away from Star Wars for good), etc.

I still don’t see much reason to bother with Daniel Logan since he looks nothing like Jango, whose face we saw many times in AOTC. Like it or not, that’s what Boba looks like as a 40ish year old man.
Dan looks more like Tem at 40 now than he did before. Recent-recent pics are harder to come by, but this is Dan at 32 compared to Tem filming AOTC:

Daniel-Logan-640x443.jpg

Bearing in mind that Jango had had a harder life than Boba, also... *shrug*
temuera-morrison-a55d3a5c-4e5e-4483-ae7e-ee111c0e2a9-resize-750.jpg

Attachments

• temuera-morrison-c407dc89-6753-4d68-8912-2f5bf524038-resize-750.jpeg
    temuera-morrison-c407dc89-6753-4d68-8912-2f5bf524038-resize-750.jpeg
    16.8 KB · Views: 84
I’m not too fussed about Boba’s physique, especially when you consider that there could have been some hard living sullen times post-Sarlacc. I like the stockier powerful Boba we’re getting from Morrison, especially in contrast to the sleeker and more athletic Mando.

Inquisitor Peregrinus regardless of the overall sequel reception i hope that Daisy comes back someday sooner than later. The future of the Jedi order is something I will tune in for.

I loved Boba in The Mandalorian but Daniel Logan would have been better. Him being a bit older than he is is more believable than Boba being 15 years younger at this time than Temuera is. Also, and I say this as a man with weight problems (down 63 pounds from 303, thank you). Boba can not be even a little overweight.

You can age up Danial to 45. I love Temuera but he ain't never gonna pass for 45.

I hope we see Daniel in flashbacks. Also please!!! explain what Boba did for five years after getting out of the Sarlacc.

Daniel Logan 34 Should be about ten years older for The Mandalorian.

Temuera Morrison 60 and a little pudgy like me. Also bald. Should be 15 years younger.

Boba Fett 45 ish if you go by timeline and his age at filming AOTC

It's all good though.
Way to go on the weight loss! You aren’t the only one who benefits it, but your friends and family do as well!

Stick to it man, that’s a hell of a accomplishment!

some of you may or may not know, but when i have free time i enjoy baking. im really well known in my neighborhood for my scratch made cupcakes.

anyway, i say this because i want to make some treats for the 29th

i got a blue milk receipt i want to try. its more like blue milk shake.. and a sarlacc pit cake... maybe some wookiee cookies too...

Hopefully wookie cookies aren't like cow patties :)

View attachment 1500585
Talk about throwing a Fett!

On another note why not de-age him for Fett. Looking at him in AOTC he is so a Fett.

His head looks odd in Mando.

I also hope we see Daniel Logan in some flashbacks.

I have to mention his utter destruction of Stormys with a Gaffi stick was awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know Temuera had a hand in that.

This could really not suck.

I am a Fett freak since 1983 (No clue why I was not when Empire came out. Probably was and forgot) and not a fan of anything else except the O.T. and Mando so I am really clinging to this being good.:oops:

And it annoys me that he seems to be taking his helmet off all the time.
Why's that? Just because he never did so in the OT, which, if the case, isn't much precedence since every time we see him in Empire and Jedi he's "on duty" so of course, he'd keep his helmet., But any other time, why not? He's not Judge Dredd where never taking off his helmet is a part of his character.

Maybe it’s just me…but this looks just…okay? Not great? I still can’t really see Fett wanting to be a mob boss. And it annoys me that he seems to be taking his helmet off all the time.

...I heard there was a tiff with Pedro Pascal having to wear the helmet all the time in The Mandalorian. He wanted to show his face more, so it got "worked" into the show maybe?

Maybe something similar here. Show Temura more often (remember from AOTC, Jango had his helmet off quite a bit, before he lost his head altogether)

Why's that? Just because he never did so in the OT, which, if the case, isn't much precedence since every time we see him in Empire and Jedi he's "on duty" so of course, he'd keep his helmet., But any other time, why not? He's not Judge Dredd where never taking off his helmet is a part of his character.
For me, yeah it kinda is his character. Of course, I guess I come from the old EU where his helmet *was* his face and he was shrouded in mystery.

...I heard there was a tiff with Pedro Pascal having to wear the helmet all the time in The Mandalorian. He wanted to show his face more, so it got "worked" into the show maybe?

Maybe something similar here. Show Temura more often (remember from AOTC, Jango had his helmet off quite a bit, before he lost his head altogether)
Yeah I suspect that’s probably the reality!

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back