The Book of Boba Fett

my point being that it's hard for me to believe that after letting Grogu go to Luke, he's just going to go back and pick him up again, unless it's a part of his training like going through Jedi trials...He's going to give him something...i don't think it's a whole beskar chain mail hoodie either...too small of a package...possibly parts he could use to construct his own lightsaber? i know the Armorer said beskar is to be used for armor not weapons so....? maybe Beskar chain gauntlets? idk
Gotcha. I was just making a dumb joke. No harm intended.

After the events of the Mandalorian Civil War in Rebels, so sometime during the Imperial era. Sabine and Clan Wren led the resistance against the Imperial-backed government of Mandalore, and Bo-Katan was named ruler. Then some time later, the Empire retaliated and pretty much glassed the planet (again).

1 BBY. So right before ANH.

TazMan2000
I knew I could count on you guys, I was still googling. Thank you very much

When the empire realized they couldn’t control mandalore, they feared they could actually over throw the empire since they were great warriors, so they nuked the entire planet and sent terminators, excuse me.. K2s0’s to finish off those who survived the nuclear fall out
Yes I remember now. Thank you.

Last edited:
When the empire realized they couldn’t control mandalore, they feared they could actually over throw the empire since they were great warriors, so they nuked the entire planet and sent terminators, excuse me.. K2s0’s to finish off those who survived the nuclear fall out
This whole situation is just so cool. Idk what it is about Mandalorian lore but I find it riveting and endlessly interesting

We discussed it earlier in the thread but the damage to Fetts pack wasn’t caused by Han, but rather the ******* up on the sailbarge firing the DOOM canon. For whatever reason he shoot’s through bobas jetpack setting it up so Han just hits the exposed internals

The whole skiff Sarlacc battle is just incredibly poorly shot, rushed, and edited like a lot of ROTJ sadly
I do remember that now, I had forgotten. Still, the sail barge gun sliced through a Beskar jet pack?

Episode 5 of TBOBF will always be remembered for the triumphant return of the greatest Star Wars character created, since The Original Trilogy…

….Richard Simmons: Mos Eisley Mechanic

90629B51-7DB8-4BCC-9450-FB7D2DBFCDD3.jpeg

Maybe he’ll get a bigger ship and this fighter can be stored inside it
I think it'll either be that or they're subtly hinting he'll throw his lot in with a person/group that operate from a bigger ship, especially since he's been excommunicated. I also think he may initially strive to regain favor with his clan before he decides, "eff it, I'm doing my own thing,"

So idk if I have a problem or something but pretty much any object or item that Mando/Grogu come in contact with or so much as breathe on I want. Saw that little handkerchief and really dug the pattern, so I just whipped up a sample. Not sure if anybody has plans to make these with actual fabric, but hopefully somebody will find this useful or cool haha

Grogu-gift-pattern.png

Right. What you're saying is true about associating faces with characters under the masks. I see Sebastian Shaw as Vader over Hayden Christensen because that association began earlier in my life and has been there longer. Shaw also as redeemed Anakin for me. Christensen wins out as younger Anakin simply because there isn't anyone else and he looked the part although his acting skills were sub par. But when I think of Vader it's Shaw I see under the mask.

I have a close cosplayer friend who is often Boba Fett and has been doing that long before AOTC. If I was to see anyones face at all as Fett it would be his as that association runs deeper and has been there far longer than Morrison. However most of the time I don't associate a face with Fett as for most of my life he's been a mystery and remains such. If someone great played him and the performance was believable maybe that would change eventually.
I get that one. Ironically, before everyone was saying how much he looked like Mark and needed to play post-ROTJ Luke, I saw Sebastian Stan as a perfect candidate to play Anakin, because of how much alike he and Mark looked. *lol* But I knew Jeremy... at least well enough to consider him a friendly acquaintance. He always remembered me, but I never wanted to presume actual friendship. He was so lovely, and despite loving the character all the way back, I would never presume to costume as Boba because he was Boba. Especially after he got his own replica of the ESB costume:

Jeremy_02.jpeg

So I went for one of his old squadmates (old-old EU material), Fenn Shysa.

I think the actual intention of TBOBF series (and i think there was only meant to be one season ?) has been to take a break from Mando for the moment and to set up Boba's story before we get any further into Season 3 of the Mandalorian. Otherwise there'd be too many questions to try and answer about how Boba got where he is with Jabba's old place when Din eventually catches up with him next.
So giving Boba his own mini spin-off series I think has been for the benefit of The Mandalorian keeping it to Mando's arc to avoid long clunky explanations that would otherwise detract too much from getting on with Mando and Grogu, and whatever else is in store.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back