The Book of Boba Fett

They're setting a precedent of giving "character" ships names... that are the same as the CLASS of ship. It's weird.

LFL Staff Meeting in 2012:

G: "Millenium Falcon is too hard for new people to remember... from now on we're just going to call it... YT-1300 Freighter."
Staff: "Shut up George."
G: "Listen to me, we already call X-Wings, X-Wings, and T.I.E. fighters, T.I.E. fighters. It makes sense."
Staff: "Shut up George."
G: "...And Star Destroyers... they don't have names other than 'Star Destroyer.'"
Staff: "Actually George, Star Destroyers do have actual names."
G: "... Since when?"
Staff: "You named them. Vader's super Star Destroyer was called "The Executor."
G: "I don't remember that. So it's decided, from now on all ships names will be the class of ship."
Staff: "That's dumb. It will never fly."
G: "Fine, be that way, I'll sell the company to someone like... Disney! Then we'll see who's right!"

2019: The Mandalorian's spaceship is called the "Razorcrest," which is the ship class.
2022: Boba Fett's ship is renamed the "Firespray," which is the ship class.

X-wings are still called X-wings.
T.I.E. Fighters are still called T.I.E. fighters.
Casual fans still don't know the names of Star Destroyers.

2022... George, in his darkened lair, wearing a black robe reminiscent of Emperor Palpatine... or Mr. Burns from The Simpsons...

"Excellent..." :devil:

There are a few potential Spoilers about ep4 on YouTube so I'm staying away from it..

A question... those Boho Spider Monks.. Can they reinstate a brain into another persons body ?
Is that possible in the SW universe ?
If possible it opens up all sorts of potential problems.

One bug bear I've always had was how was Leia able to strangle Jabba..she wasn't the strongest was she..

I keep expecting to see Jabba or Bib for some reason.. maybe Jabba on Darth Mauls spider legs lol.

Last edited:
I guess by calling it “the Firespray”, that’s a way for them to have their cake and eat it too. Yes, it’s true Slave I is technically a Firespray-31 gun/patrol ship, while not triggering some folks by calling it by its actual name.

I guess we’ll see how it’s handled but it sounds less like it was actually renamed and more like they’re beating around the bush and avoiding saying the given name altogether.

We can't use the word "fly" anymore. Ants find it offensive.
Flying Ant respectfully disagrees with you.

winged-ant-on-blue-surface-royalty-free-image-1597598792.jpg

The thing is “Slave” doesn’t necessarily have to have a negative connotation. What if Slave I was just one of several like patrol ships (Slave II, Slave III, etc) that were somehow slaved to a master/control ship once upon a time. I am thinking more of a technical usage of the term rather than a reference to human bondage. That seems like that would be a viable and inoffensive explanation they could use.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back