The Blood is Bad...

Yeah, this is absolutely the most absurdly, insanely, undeniably awesome paintjob ever. It's so discouraging but so inspiring at the same time. I hate you and love you for it, lol. Awesome, Joe. Just when we all thought you couldn't be any better, you drop this on us... Just awesome...

Indeed another masterpiece. I only discovered your work last week when I got Kitbuilder magazine sent to me from the US. Had a look at your website and either you work 24/7, work very fast or are aged 90 going by the volume of work you've produced. Incredibly detailed so I reckon to have that level of eyesight you must be in one of the fist two categories. Fabulous work.

Done it again, everytime I see 1 of your paint ups my jaw hits the floor. I've been waiting to see this for so long that words simply cant honestly describe how happy I am to see it and how amazing it is!

As if headhunters were not scary enough thats one pissed off predator ;)

and the paint job is just plain nuts.

this paint up is more awesome than normal, and your other pant ups are ......well. awesome.

That's alot of dreads! Three heads full! Amazing work on the glowing blood, I'll definately use it as a guide for the future.

OK, I am speechless ;) . I can't find the words to describe your paint job other than "perfect". If I may ask, do you use conventional brushes or airbrushes to achieve the color transition and which brand of colors do you mainly use? Kudos for your more than excellent work!!!

Thanks guys!!

How come you don't do any 1:1 preds?

Because no one sends them to me to paint!! lol...seriously, I only paint what people send me to paint..... I did that 1/1 latex mask way back, and it was pretty fun!!

If I may ask, do you use conventional brushes or airbrushes to achieve the color transition and which brand of colors do you mainly use?

yeah I use a Badger Sotar 20/20 airbrush and lots o' brushes for fine details.....I use a combination of airbrushing and brushwork.... for paints.....Freestyle Life Tone, Golden, and Comart paints are my favorites.

Thanks again!!

;) Stellar!!! love the color choice on this baddy. The dome patterning is off the hook Joe.

Edit: Just noticed the scar on his eye and the broken tusk. Thats not "Broken Tusk" is it?

Awesome paintjob, what makes a great detail is the red/orange back that he has.
And, that even the dead predator that the bad blood is standing on, also has great detail on his skin and armor. Those little things makes everything.
Is it wrong to ask you, what price range you usually sell these kinds of work for? ;)

Because no one sends them to me to paint!! lol...seriously, I only paint what people send me to paint..... I did that 1/1 latex mask way back, and it was pretty fun!!

What!? I asked you to paint my Samurai and you turned me down flat. I sat in the corner in the fetal position, crying, for a week. ;) If you wanna do a 1:1..... I will have one for ya.

BTW....That kit is the ****!!! Your work always floors me. Awesome! Cheers!

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back