The Blood is Bad...

65 dreads. I'm gettin ready to tackle this kit pretty soon here. What are your feelings on all those dreads, Joe? lol

As I've said elsewhere Joe, that buildup is un-freaking-believable.

Justin and csoldier, I hope you're going to post pics of yours when they are done.

thanks guys!~
What!? I asked you to paint my Samurai and you turned me down flat. I sat in the corner in the fetal position, crying, for a week. laugh.gif If you wanna do a 1:1..... I will have one for ya.

Probably caught me at a busy time of the year, or was it for the full bodysuit....I am scared of that!!!! lol!!! But painting masks,,,,that sounds fun!!!

Just noticed the scar on his eye and the broken tusk. Thats not "Broken Tusk" is it?

No, but a kit of Broken Tusk, with the cool Alien head on this chestplate would rock!!

Is it wrong to ask you, what price range you usually sell these kinds of work for?

Sometimes not enough for all the work involved!!! lol

What are your feelings on all those dreads, Joe? lol

Unwrap them all and then curl up in the corner and weep...lol!! Seriously though, They are not that bad, just time consuming to clean the seam lines off of each one....Just pop "Predator" into your DVD player, and you should have the dreads all prepped by the time Dillion gets killed.....

To everyone building up this kit, relax and have fun!! Can't wait to see more renditions of this blood craving psycho.

Joe

Thats just flat sick.......so good I want to slap my mother. Damn,thats just inspirational and perfect in every way.Amazing job Joe!!!

As I've said elsewhere Joe, that buildup is un-freaking-believable.

Justin and csoldier, I hope you're going to post pics of yours when they are done.

Yeah, of course! I'll probably try to post updates regularly on the BB when I start it, but don't hold me to it. It gets tough to find time anymore. My Death Warrior kit's coming along very nicely, though, thanks to Joe's write-up in KBM. I'll be posting pics of that really soon! Glad to see someone's actually interested, lol.

This thread is more than 14 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back