The Batman 2022 Bruce Wayne civilian outfits

Cameron1138

Pardon if there's already a thread for this, I searched and didn't see one. I'm feeling tempted to cosplay one of Bruce's civilian outfits, either the Drifter outfit or more likely the suit he wore to the funeral. Has anyone made any progress on identifying any of the pieces he wears with either outfit? From the images I've found I can only really tell the basics, but he's wearing a conservative black two-button suit, a white dress shirt that might have buttons or something under the collar (judging by how neatly it fits around the tie knot), a black tie with some kind of pattern on it (unable to see the details), and black Oxfords. His coat is charcoal or black wool with a very fuzzy texture, slightly past knee-length, lined, with a half-belt on the back.
-Wayne-The-Batman-2022-Robert-Pattinson-Black-Coat.jpg
The-Batman-2022-Trench-Coat.webp
c391aa9e001880b310?width=600&format=jpeg&auto=webp.jpg

I have a black two-button suit that I've never worn that I'm hoping will be close enough, but I can't remember exactly what it looks like or how it's cut so I'm not sure if it will or not. I'll plan on making the coat, since I'm guessing whatever he's wearing is out of my price range.

We know his sunglasses are by Persol (I don't remember if he actually wore them during the funeral scene, but they're pretty iconic and I like them), but I lose/break sunglasses way too easily to ever spend anywhere close to $200+ on a pair so I'm hoping one of the cheap manufacturers on Amazon will come out with lookalike soon like they did for Tony Stark's glasses.
persol-2747-black.jpg

Pardon if there's already a thread for this, I searched and didn't see one. I'm feeling tempted to cosplay one of Bruce's civilian outfits, either the Drifter outfit or more likely the suit he wore to the funeral. Has anyone made any progress on identifying any of the pieces he wears with either outfit? From the images I've found I can only really tell the basics, but he's wearing a conservative black two-button suit, a white dress shirt that might have buttons or something under the collar (judging by how neatly it fits around the tie knot), a black tie with some kind of pattern on it (unable to see the details), and black Oxfords. His coat is charcoal or black wool with a very fuzzy texture, slightly past knee-length, lined, with a half-belt on the back.
View attachment 1556792
View attachment 1556793
I have a black two-button suit that I've never worn that I'm hoping will be close enough, but I can't remember exactly what it looks like or how it's cut so I'm not sure if it will or not. I'll plan on making the coat, since I'm guessing whatever he's wearing is out of my price range.

We know his sunglasses are by Persol (I don't remember if he actually wore them during the funeral scene, but they're pretty iconic and I like them), but I lose/break sunglasses way too easily to ever spend anywhere close to $200+ on a pair so I'm hoping one of the cheap manufacturers on Amazon will come out with lookalike soon like they did for Tony Stark's glasses
The coat looks like an Yves Saint Laurent. Get ready to spend a killing on the entire ensemble if you manage to ID it.

The coat looks like an Yves Saint Laurent. Get ready to spend a killing on the entire ensemble if you manage to ID it.
I did think the coat looked potentially like the sort of thing YSL would make. I did some quick searching and couldn't find anything but I'll have to try more in-depth later. If it actually is YSL, they're a pretty popular brand on the Chinese rep market, so it might actually be possible to get a good lookalike in the $1-200 range, but I think I'll just plan on making it. I'm surprised there haven't been any articles breaking down this outfit yet like there always are for Bond's looks.

View attachment 1556792
View attachment 1556793

We know his sunglasses are by Persol (I don't remember if he actually wore them during the funeral scene, but they're pretty iconic and I like them), but I lose/break sunglasses way too easily to ever spend anywhere close to $200+ on a pair so I'm hoping one of the cheap manufacturers on Amazon will come out with lookalike soon like they did for Tony Stark's glasses.
View attachment 1556794
Did you find any information on the long coat?

I googled the coat and so many shops selling replicas of it...

Did you find any information on the long coat?

I googled the coat and so many shops selling replicas of it...
No, I ended up just making one. I'm almost done, still waiting on the buttons to arrive. I doubt any of those replicas are any good unless they show photos of the actual coat they're selling.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back