The amazing spiderman suit

And I plan on using this suit and everything for proposing to my girlfriend. I have our fire department from my hometown going to help.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Be careful my, I want help too, but using a Spider-man suit is not really the solution, you have no protection.
Since I'm kid, I want to become a vigilant like a superhero, but it's just a movie...
And now, my better choice is to become a military man, put a movie costume is not really the better choice, I think, even if it's for me a dream ! But I respect your choice, it's my idea too during long time ...

Hi, I have to wait one hour for the puffy paint, but if you want to puffy paint dry completely, count 2-3 hour.
I post all my pics in time normally, my last photo is the front of glove ;)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 173
Hi everyone !
I have finish my puffy paint's reserve.
The paint is most expensive than my suit xD

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 154
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 164
Sorry buddy my suit has not showed up yet I'm still waiting on it in the mail it should be on here by next week or the week after

Spidey19

Oki ;) ! How many puffy paint do you purshase ?
today, i put my lenses on my mask, yeah I Know, it's my final touch normally, but I can't wait more, is too hard xD

And one one photo for the pleasure !
image.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Other photo of my mask now.

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 159
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    442.2 KB · Views: 146
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    768 KB · Views: 212
i'm very happy of the result,give me your opinion.
Moreover, i don't want to you think that i have buy zentai suit although zentai has stolen the pattern, i'm dont know when i have purchase this one, so my intention is not bad, i promess, i don't know that he have stollen the work of other !
So please don't boycott my work because i use zentai suit, or give you think, and we can discuss about this one, thank you !
IMG_1870.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1871.jpg
    IMG_1871.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 187
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back