The amazing spiderman suit

Hi spidey19,
For the suit, I have command my suit on zentai zentai suit because I don't want to made a couture, so he take you measure and fabric the suit for you, like you can see on the post, the suit arrived with glove, boot and hood, for only 65 dollars, but be Carrefull, zentai z, have stolen the pattern of therpf, so is not really supported by other ...
For the puffy paint, yes, I made the puffy paint by me, completely, and it's take very long times !
If you have any questions, I'm here ! And I'm French, so if I'm not clear, ask to me !

Ahah and one glove one !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 213
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 215
Thank you spideynewb!
too many ... But it's a pleasure for me, so I don't count my hours spent !
It's better to say how many days on it ! For now, I think 10 hours and it's not finish again believe me ...

Ok haha I just ordered it and paid for fast shipping :) now do you glue the shoes to the suit or no

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

My suit in max one week is arrived, I have take 3-5 days shipping, it fabric the costume in 3-4 days, and he send the suit in 3 days If you have order the shopping fast.
Be careful, when you purchase the suit, the hood is on the suit, so you can't pull off the mask, you have to ask to chuck ( the manager of the site ) to have a mask and the costume.

- - - Updated - - -

No not yet, for the shoes, I'm waiting to finish the puffy paint, and finally the lenses and the shoes finish my suit.
What shoes you think to take ?
And for the puffy paint and the lenses what are your solutions ?

Im getting a mask sheild and lenses with it.
So that will be ok. And I havent done shoes yet

Its pretty awsome so far. Really good job.right now I just bought everything I need for mine.
Also I have authentic replica power ranger suits for sale if anyone knows anyone who wants one or 2 I also have a helmet with no suit

Thank you ! ;) !
If I heard someone who is interested I talk to your power rangers suit !
What have you take finally for the lenses and you shoes ?

Sorry, I will talk about your power rangers suit, if someone was interest ;)
And you have purchase everything you need for your costume, what have you take for the lenses, and for the shoes ?
( have you take a Asics dirt dog 3 ? )

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back