The Amazing Spiderman Costume Build M0:

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/43/spidermanamazingsept201.jpg/]
spidermanamazingsept201.jpg
[/URL]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited:
how did you design that, i've been trying to design my own super hero suit and cant seem to fin a base for the pattern any where :S

@ How did you do that...

What aspect of it?

@jokerjack the pattern was done in a graphics program using multiple layers. It took alot of figuring out to do.

Thanks for the comments, I just can't wait to put it on.

Hey guys,

Been away and very busy,
here's an update which is really an old 4 year old update from when the 3rd movie came out.

2 examples using two different thickness of ink.. This is my test sample for the next stage of development of the Amazing Spider-Man costume. I will be pulling this off sometime In the next few months ( whats the rush.. the film is so far way still :D) after I complete the original costume I have been working on. see here -

http://www.therpf.com/f24/spider-man-costume-raimi-build-mark-0-a-130560/#post1967462

the bottom pic looks awesome. if the pieces to the suit were all under 20x24 before you cut and sew you could always silk screen the brick pattern or any pattern with an additive that makes the ink puffy, shinny, and flexible. almost rubbery to the touch. if youd like more quick info on silk screening you could always pm me. i would be more than happy to guide you in the right direction. i have been around the block a few times when it comes to the silk screenin process. all in all good work man. cant wait to see the final product.

Heya

@ugameenough,

thanks for your offer. I would like to conversate with anyone about silk screening so I'll pm you.

I however have been studying it for along time time now...many many years... You will know that when I say that the silk screening on the spidey films ,the first two movies with there being 90 somthing screens and then on the 3rd film and new amazing spidey it's not easy or straight forward..

You need some serious equipment and technique to pull it off like they did in the films and also some serious fundage or access to the equipment and inks...
That sample for example is from 2008 when practicing for the symbiote costume

Ps my name is now Olsen Designer!! :D

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back