The Amazing Spider-man 2 - 3D Print Files/Pattern - FREE

If anyone knows how to change the logos to a different iteration that would mean a lot- I'm not really used to doing this so any tips would be greatly appreciated!

Hello, I know this thread is really old but I've gone through it and I can't find the pattern layout for the amazing spider man suit anywhere. Did I miss it orrr, do I need to buy it?

Sorry it's taken me a while to get over here and update all the links. Should see most all of them coming back very soon. I honestly didn't realize there were so many makers using them. Cheers!

Last edited:
In the TASM 2 suit guide it shows a muscle version of the suit pattern which I really like, but I don’t see it anywhere in this thread. I really wish the layered pattern file had a muscle layer. Can anyone help me?

Last edited:
So RPC Studio is using ken’s patterns. The two available that don’t use a muscle print have different coloring. One is their “RPCPaint” version that has the bricks, webs, and front emblem screen printed. Though it’s not very thick so I’d probably puff paint the webs myself, the bricks look fine. The red and blue fabric on this is brighter compared to their regular version. Supposedly they’re using colored fabric, as opposed to the non-screen print version which I’ve heard is white, with the pattern colored on.

Screen printed version

Non-screen printed version, without muscle shading

My concern is though, which is more screen accurate? I’ve seen some photos where the colors seem darker like in the non-screen printed version, and other photos where they are bright and saturated like the screen printed version. I’m not sure if it’s just editing, or visual post processing or what though.

I imagine if the screen print version uses colored fabric instead of white fabric with the pattern dyed on, that’s why the color is different. Whether I have to puffy paint or not isn’t my concern, but the color accuracy of the fabric is what I am looking for. Thoughts?

EDIT: After viewing this thread, I'm leaning towards the screen printed version of the suit that RPC offers. With the fabric being red and blue, as opposed to white being dyed red and blue, it also seems to have that "shine" that the film version has. The close ups photos of the suit show that the webs and emblems aren't very thick either, so the screen printed suit's webs look like a close match in thickness from what I've seen in review videos.

Last edited:
This was my first time unfolding anything for Pepakura but after watching a couple of YouTube tutorials I was able to get the hang of it.
View attachment 860288
Not the cleanest of unfolds, I know, but these web shooters are really complex and detailed for such small items! :lol For these reasons I also had to remove a few of the smaller details, but those can be freehanded later.

Sorry for hijacking your thread kenlandrum, I promise I’ll start my own topic for any future updates. :p
do you have the file? i would like to print it

Hello Ken, and thank you for the amazing contributions in this community!

I would like to use this pattern, but i don't know much about photoshop and sewing. Would it be possible for you to release a version with seperate blue and red pieces? and could you also add web guides as an option instead of normal webs in order to puff paint them without the dye sublimination's webbing being visible underneath?

Hey! the mask only file doesnt seem to be working and its asking for permission in the google drive file, perhaps someone can send the layered version? thanks

hello, congratulations for having created such a vast community, I have read a lot of the 129 pages, I have seen the project born up to its conclusion, with excellent results!

the faceshell is the thing that interests me the most, if I haven't misunderstood there is an error in the inclination of the eyes that a user has detected and fixed, but in the stl file that I downloaded it seems to me that the old inclination is still present . kudos to kenlandrum for all the hard work!!!

Hello guys ! I'm new here. Already read all the raimi posts, and now starting the TASM2 post, but 129pages take a while :p
What a goldmine this forum is !
I see that Raimi has the 3D weblines in a 3D file, uploaded on the forum. But TASM2 web lines is just a AI file.
I'm trying to convert it to 3D but cannot succeed after many attempts.

Is there already a 3D file (OBJ or STL) for the TASM2 web lines ?

Thanks in advance

I'll post my own suit progress when i'll be a bit further in the process

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back