Deprecated TGRI Canisters from TMNT II (seller banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TGRI Canisters from TMNT II

I suggest threatening him with a paypal dispute and give him a deadline to respond. If he doesn't, go ahead and start the process with paypal. At this point, I think you guys have until December to file one, and that's coming quicker than you might think. I suspect he's trying to run out the clock then he'll vanish. At this point I don't trust him at all and I caution you against trusting him as well.

Last edited:

Yup that’s if you did PayPal as services and goods, makes me think twice about buying things now

Glad I waiting on getting one, none of this sounds fun. I see some negative feedback on the profile now. I'll stay away and make my own.

I never sent him payment because when I placed an order his update post just didn't sit right with me.

Just left my negative feedback. If you haven't gotten a refund, file your paypal dispute before time runs out.

I haven't received any communication either so I started a PayPal dispute. Hopefully we receive some compensation for all of this.

Man, I'm also happy I didn't order one. I was very tempted, but didn't go through with it because I thought it would be a bit out of place in my collection. Glad I didn't go through with it when I read all this... Too bad, because the prop itself looked quite good...

SD Studios was banned when most people still had "hope" to get something in the end. I think that's the reason he has so many negative feedback. Too bad, though. He should be banned from the prop replica scene entirely, but he is still very active...

I hesitated because I knew once his feedback was ruined he wouldn't have any use for theRPF marketplace and wouldn't have any incentive to deliver or issue refunds. Now, with feedback like that, he's pretty much done on these forums whether he's banned or not.

And, in my case, he DID deliver a canister and he DID issue a refund. So, really, all I'm out is my time and too many brain cells.

But this was just an awful experience and there's no way I could let it slide. I had a similar experience here a few years back and never left feedback and regret it. Like this schmuck, the other guy said he'd have it done by a certain date. It wasn't. He came up with some bizarre reasons for bad communication and delays with the order. He went on the defensive and started blaming other people. And, like now, I had to threaten a paypal dispute to get any resolution.

It's like once you've been around long enough you can spot the BSers a mile away. Once he started posting about last minute trips and dogsitting and stuff, the red flags went up. I'm truly shocked some of us got anything at all.

Last edited:

Has Austin come through on his orders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back