Deprecated TGRI Canisters from TMNT II (seller banned)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Islandbat

Re: TGRI Canisters from TMNT II

Not for awhile a couple weeks ago he sent me a message saying mine was going out then it became the following week and still haven’t heard

Xxblackbird

Sr Member

I sent an email on the 4th asking for a refund on my second canister and he responded on the 9th saying he'd refund me "this week."
A week later, no refund yet.

Islandbat

Yeah I was really hoping to get this item but I’ve lost hope unfortunately

Xxblackbird

Sr Member

Sent another email about my refund. I can't wait to be done dealing with this guy. I'm so over this BS.

Xxblackbird

Sr Member

I asked for a refund 2 weeks ago. He agreed to one 10 days ago. Now he is not returning my emails and I don't have the refund. I'm filing a paypal dispute today.

Xxblackbird

Sr Member

Refund was issued without a paypal dispute. I had to threaten one to get a response. Again.

Islandbat

I just sent another pm asking for a update or a refund see if anything comes back

Islandbat

Did you send a refund request to him via email or through a pay pay refund?

Xxblackbird

Sr Member

Did you send a refund request to him via email or through a pay pay refund?
I requested them through email. If you are only PM'ing him, try email.
Also, I don't think I ever got any response from him unless I threatened a paypal dispute.

Status
Not open for further replies.