Deprecated TGRI Canisters from TMNT II (seller banned)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5K1s64y.jpg

Thinking of doing another run of these. They would be constructed screen accurately:

-Acrylic tubing, painted green on the inside.
-PVC side plates with decals.
-Resin endcaps.

Price would run $100 each plus shipping in the US. I'm going to give myself a one month turn around time, though it likely will be less(just being up front as I have a lot of irons in the fire at the moment).

Would start the first run at 5.

First Run:
1. ave4uevoli - PAID
2. MiamiLoco - PAID
3. Islandbat - PAID
4.Tr97666 - PAID
5. Egos13

Second Run:
6. Xxblackbird - PAID
7. macman27 - PAID
8. LB66679 - PAID
9. PunisherWarrior - PAID
10. Xxblackbird - PAID

canister.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Re: TGRI Canisters from TMNT II

Awesome. Added you!

I will send out PMs with payment instructions later this evening. Leaving this open for more people to join in, but 5 spots filled gets the run started. Thanks everyone :)

Re: TGRI Canisters from TMNT II

Any more pictures of a completed canister
They're on my external hard drive. I will pull it out tonight and see if I can find them. Believe it or not, I still haven't made one of these for myself :lol Otherwise I would take some new photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.