Deprecated TGRI Canisters from TMNT II (seller banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: TGRI Canisters from TMNT II

Still no post, no. I don't know why.
He apologized in his email and said he has had trouble with paint and decals. He said there was no excuse for not updating and that life has just been hectic and the time got away from him. He also offered a full refund and assured me it's not how he does business and that this isn't like him. He also offered a picture of a canister and said the first few should start shipping this week into next week. 20170829_164941.jpg

He emailed me today and said my first canister will ship Monday or Tuesday.
I have no idea why he isn't posting here or emailing others.

That’s nice he’s responding to You I’ve heard nothing I feel this is not going to happen very disappointed, this is the first prop I’ve bought off the site that has not been fulfilled

I don't know what to tell you, guys. He has positive feedback and has a history of successful runs and says this isn't like him. It took multiple PM's and emails from me to get a response, but he did respond and has been in contact since All I can suggest is trying to reach him with the email you used with PayPal.

Fear not, everyone. I have not disappeared.

First and foremost, I am tremendously, deeply sorry for the lack of updates and absence from this thread. In all honesty, time has completely slipped away from me in the last several weeks for a lot of reasons I won't go into, but I want to give a huge thank you to David for reaching out to me through and email and for reminding me just how long it's been since I last checked in.

I have been working on these despite my absence here. Progress has been slow as I've been juggling with other affairs, but it's still been progress. I have continued to run into multiple issues mostly involving paint and decals, but I've been overcoming them the best and as fast as I can given the circumstances. I shipped the first canister out on Friday, and am currently looking at getting canister #2 mailed tomorrow, and #3 mailed Wednesday. These are going out in the order they were paid for.

I am more than happy to refund anyone that is tired of waiting, and completely understand if that is what you choose. I am planning to offer everyone receiving a canister a partial refund anyway, as it's the least I can do to try and make up somewhat for all of the delays.

I cannot apologize enough for the turn this has taken. As I told David through email, I'm very embarrassed it's ended up like this as this is not how I do business. Granted, much of it has been unforeseen and out of my control, but the drop off in communication is inexcusable, no matter what's been going on personally, and I am truly sorry for that. You all have been extremely patient with me from the start and I feel terrible that I let this happen.

I will keep this thread updated as often as possible from now on. I will be working hard to get these remaining pieces out to you all that are still interested.

More tomorrow.

Okay, I believe I have gotten all PMs and emails responded to. If you have PMed or emailed me and haven't gotten a response, please speak up!

I got mine yesterday - and it's beautiful. Thanks so much! I'm glad it all worked out
20170918_180728.jpg
20170918_180735.jpg

It really goes well with the rest of my TMNT stuff (excuse the mess, I was in the middle of moving things around)- I'm happy that I finally was able to add this to the collection

I did not want a canister until I saw it next to those turtle heads.

What a great display!

I would still like to get my canister. Life happens and I think everyone would understand that with proper communication. Hope everything gets better soon man!

Hey, guys. Just popping in again to let you know I'm still around, working behind the scenes. Glad you guys are happy with what you're getting so far!

I will be unable to work on these for the next couple of days, but will get back to it middle of the week. Will check in again with everyone then!

Took this to a con last night. This is the only picture I can find where I'm holding the canister.
This is NOT a prop to handle or take to a convention! For display purposed only unless you want it destroyed!
J5yF48I.jpg

Just popping in for an update and how many are left to go out still.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back