TFA Stormtrooper Gloves

DRACKULL

Hello there! Im looking forward for a very detailed pics for the amazing new stormtroopers gloves. They are black and white? i guess they are made from leather? or just a spandex...
If someone took pictures it will be very cool to take a look at them!
thank you!

Looks like they used some kind of tactical gloves and then had production to modify them. The closest I have found are Ironclad Tactical Gloves (all black).

Exactly, I think the with leather was add after by production, so they bought full black gloves. Ironclad matches textures and cuts so maybe... who knows right now.

Hey guys, the brand we used for the marketing ten was not correct. It was a great substitute though.

The actual glove manufacturer of the real thing is a total OEM and non branded. The good news is, we have contacted them and they will be making them for us, fully padded and the whole nine yards.

Hey guys, the brand we used for the marketing ten was not correct. It was a great substitute though.

The actual glove manufacturer of the real thing is a total OEM and non branded. The good news is, we have contacted them and they will be making them for us, fully padded and the whole nine yards.

Can you confirm these were the ones used by the troopers at Celebration? Just for those of us who need a placeholder till your suits hit the streets.

http://www.dcglove.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=2153-T

Can you confirm these were the ones used by the troopers at Celebration? Just for those of us who need a placeholder till your suits hit the streets.

http://www.dcglove.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=2153-T

It was not this brand specifically, but another knock off of the brand. These will work, but you have to remove some stitching to accurize it more. Again, these are not very close to the real thing but a good stand-in. We will be selling the right gloves with the kit and whole costume in the near future.

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back