TFA Stormtrooper Gloves

Discussion in 'Star Wars Costumes and Props' started by DRACKULL, Apr 21, 2015.

1. DRACKULL

DRACKULL New Member

Hello there! Im looking forward for a very detailed pics for the amazing new stormtroopers gloves. They are black and white? i guess they are made from leather? or just a spandex...
    If someone took pictures it will be very cool to take a look at them!
    thank you!

2. KaanE

KaanE Sr Member

Looks like they used some kind of tactical gloves and then had production to modify them. The closest I have found are Ironclad Tactical Gloves (all black).

DRACKULL likes this.
  3. DRACKULL

DRACKULL New Member

yes it looks like it has 2 diferents fibers may be black tactical and then white leather over.

4. KaanE

KaanE Sr Member

Exactly, I think the with leather was add after by production, so they bought full black gloves. Ironclad matches textures and cuts so maybe... who knows right now.

5. DRACKULL

DRACKULL New Member

i think we just need to get a nice picture to see the leather patron to try to make that...

6. JJ Griffin

JJ Griffin Sr Member

I know the exact brand of ones used by ANOVOS. Not sure about the screen-used ones, those appear to be leather on the white parts.

7. KaanE

KaanE Sr Member

Which brand did ANOVOS use? And yes, the white looks to be leather.

8. Got Maul

Got Maul Official Licensee RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hey guys, the brand we used for the marketing ten was not correct. It was a great substitute though.

The actual glove manufacturer of the real thing is a total OEM and non branded. The good news is, we have contacted them and they will be making them for us, fully padded and the whole nine yards.

9. JJ Griffin

JJ Griffin Sr Member

Can you confirm these were the ones used by the troopers at Celebration? Just for those of us who need a placeholder till your suits hit the streets.

http://www.dcglove.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=2153-T

10. Got Maul

Got Maul Official Licensee RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

It was not this brand specifically, but another knock off of the brand. These will work, but you have to remove some stitching to accurize it more. Again, these are not very close to the real thing but a good stand-in. We will be selling the right gloves with the kit and whole costume in the near future.

JJ Griffin and Falk like this.
  11. LadySyd

LadySyd New Member

This thread saved my life. I've been looking everywhere for the these gloves. Thank you!

12. Darkturbo04

Darkturbo04 Active Member