Terminator Endoskull sculpt

Ford W Maverick

So I've seen some really great Terminator half-face busts on here and I've seen some nice endoskulls that were made from kits. I've been wanting an endoskull for some time, but the only kits I seem to be able to find are the cheapo one piece recasts.

Anyhow, I've got a lot of time on my hands and a big block of sculpey clay. I'm considering just sculpting my own with the possibility of using it for a vacuform master to make my own kit.

Has anyone else attempted this? If so, any helpful advice or must-have specifications?

"This board has no forums" :confused (took a look out of curiosity)

You have to join, then you can see the boards/threads. If you have trouble, some of the insiders are here on RPF. I can also message the head honchos on EBC to let them know someone is at the door and wants in.

We (endobuilders.com) are more covert than other boards.

Beagle Bill. However... he seems to have curtailed his involvement. I want to get one his his magnificent kits myself.

I'll have to keep an eye out for Beagle Bill then!

Something I've also been considering is getting a 'bucky' skull on eBay and bondoing it smooth and then carving the T-800 details into it, so I'm curious to see if anyone on there has attempted that.

That makes perfect sense, I'm just so used to not knowing a lot of the internet shorthand that I just jumped to the conclusion that I wasn't gleaning the whole message!

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back