Terminator CPU chip

dropshipbob

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I just wanted to let anyone who is interested know that there is a great replica of the Terminator CPU chip available on ebay that is made by exclusively for Loot Crate. I don't know if you can get it directly from them as I think it was a one time deal and shipped out a month ago.

Anyway, it seems about the right size and colors. It's marketed for the new "Terminator: Genisys" film, and I don't know if the design of the chip in that film differs from T2, but the two look very similar.

One really impressive thing about this chip, it's made from metal! One down-side, it has a hole in one corner for the attached keychain (which is easy to remove), so you'll have to patch that up and match the paint if you want an intact chip. Or if you are really daring you could cut off that whole corner and make at a T2 "damaged" chip.

They seem to be running in the $10-$12 range on eBay presently, I got mine for less than $10.

I just wanted to let anyone who is interested know that there is a great replica of the Terminator CPU chip available on ebay that is made by exclusively for Loot Crate. I don't know if you can get it directly from them as I think it was a one time deal and shipped out a month ago.

Anyway, it seems about the right size and colors. It's marketed for the new "Terminator: Genisys" film, and I don't know if the design of the chip in that film differs from T2, but the two look very similar.

One really impressive thing about this chip, it's made from metal! One down-side, it has a hole in one corner for the attached keychain (which is easy to remove), so you'll have to patch that up and match the paint if you want an intact chip. Or if you are really daring you could cut off that whole corner and make at a T2 "damaged" chip.

They seem to be running in the $10-$12 range on eBay presently, I got mine for less than $10.

I wouldn't call it a great replica. Made by Chronicle, 500 000 copies.

It's about twice as big as it should be and wouldn't fit inside of an endo skull. And the red color is all wrong, way too dark. It is also missing the gold color in between the cubes.

As for being accurate? Nope. Still waiting for that.
cpu.jpg chronchip.jpg
Size comparison

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back