TehEl1te's Predator Progress

TehEl1te

Sr Member
Hey everyone! As some of you may know, I've been lurking for a little while doing tons of research and asking around for advice. Sitting in stickam bugging jay, PMing people for advice... ha. It's finally time I start! These will be some progress pics of my build. I am sure parts will change and paintjobs will change. This is all my first go at it so any friendly advice is more than welcome! I'll try and update this main post with updates as much as possible!!! I apologize in advance for the awful pictures. I only have a camera phone ;)

My Biohunter Elder Bio (thanks casey!)

Got the little parts attached and got her primered up!
DSC02939.jpg

Got her painted up. Just need to install the lenses and lasers. The lighting is awful... it washes out a lot of the weathering.
DSC02941.jpg

Lens installed
DSC02947.jpg

DSC02946.jpg

In a more natural light (but dim light)

DSC02943.jpg

DSC02942.jpg

There is a lot more silver wear on my bio than appears in my crappy phone pics. I'll get better ones soon!

Here is my Usuper neckseal. Still unsure if I want to stick with the wolf one or go P1. I'll know more once the suit starts to come together (thanks kithunter!

DSC02949.jpg

Here are my gauntlets. Just needs blades installed (thanks again kithunter)

DSC02948.jpg

The dreads (thanks casey!)

DSC02955.jpg

Here are a few of the P1 beads I got. Painted them up (Thanks froggy!)

DSC02944.jpg

My Ruffkin wolfpack. Needs painted up (Thanks kithunter!)

DSC02950.jpg

I got excited so I threw on some beads and held em up to my bio You get the idea atleast.
DSC02985.jpg

Got my xdmray half mask!!! Just gotta put padding on the inside and paint it up! I had to throw it on tho hahaha... It will fit better I promise
DSC02986.jpg

DSC02987.jpg

Some bones (I have many more) The spine beads are from Skunk! These are wicked awesome. Strongly suggest them! Thanks Lee
DSC02981-1.jpg

Painted up the medkit.
DSC03005.jpg

DSC03004.jpg

UPDATE October 4th, 2010

So I got my halfmask painted and I just need to get the permawet seal on it then I can attach the dreads and bio! Do you guys use velcro to attach the bio to the head? I padded the inside of the head and threw on random armor just to show you guys where I kind of want to go with this build. I already asked the question on my facebook but do you guys think I should go for the P1 length type dreads or longer? Well anyway... here is some random pics... I get excited and throw stuff on. I will be doing a lot of painting so my next updates will be around that. Let me know what you think... on the composition of the suit and quality, etc... I want it to be good! Also, keep in my the skins will bulk me up a bit

5643563456.jpg

DSC03075.jpg

DSC03077.jpg

and the armor is not painted yet obviously lol

UPDATE October 10th

I got almost all my armor painted (dont have pictures yet... sorry!) and I just got my hands painted up. Let me know what you think... obviously it was my first time and I had fun with it! I apologize for the AWFUL pictures... my camera phone doesn't do the hands justice. Everything still needs permawet sealed... just waiting for it to come in The knuckles on the left hand have black/copper/and brown weathering but the terrible picture quality and lighting kind of wash it out.

5675647546.jpg

5464356.jpg

65456757.jpg

UPDATE October 13th

Hey guys. I got the head done! I just need to weather up the spine beads in my dreads. What do you think? I like how it turned out. That is the look I was going for. YES LEE! I know the neckseal is backwards... I like it like that hahaha. If it was an actual wolf suit I'd turn it around But yes... my clear is here so things will be getting finished much faster now!!! Any constructive criticsm is welcome

DSC03134.jpg

DSC03137.jpg

DSC03139.jpg

DSC03141.jpg

DSC03142.jpg

UPDATE: October 21st

I got a gift from Skunk (Lee) today!!!! He sent me little dreads/beads and a skull piece for my suit!!!! Terribly nice of you Lee... you didn't have to do that. Well I must say... these REALLY helped my mask out... looks AWESOME. I couldn't wait to get em on... so I did and took pics haha.

1021101735.jpg

45346273.jpg

56435645645.jpg

82456235.jpg

I love it... it really finished off my mask. Thanks so much Lee!

I am nearing the completion of my suit! Sorry I don't hvae pics of other things yet... I have been swamped with school work and girl friend... but I am drudging a long. Will update more soon

UPDATE: October 27th

... HUUUUUGE progress... my suit is about 90% complete... needs more weathering... need to get a backplate made so I can attach the medkit and cannon to it... I did a test fitting of what I got now to see how everything works... I just gotta make some adjustments to the legs and arm areas... thats it tho... other than that it works like a charm. I went with a little larger netting than usual.. I don't know why I just felt like it fit the look i wanted better... Anyway... constructive criticisim is always nice! I painted everything myself. First time doing something like that... onto the pics!!! (Sorry again for terrible picture quality... these are pics random people took with their camera phones on campus.... ALSO... I did this relatively quickly... i spent entire days working on it >_<

6723456345.jpg

25624356.jpg

464563547.jpg

7643268745.jpg

7345673456.jpg

Me in our Motion capture studio! haha
183712254.jpg

UPDATE DECEMBER 1ST

Just a small update... I have a deer spine. It looks kind of alien so I need to find a wild skull to put on top of it for a trophy to hang on my back. The crazy thing is, the bones of this spine came from two totally different deer... yet most of the joints fit perfectly. very crazy. But yes, here it is

53456456.jpg

I am also slowly getting chicken and turkey bones, and cleaning them up for a necklace and sash. EDIT: I now have a ton of bones... hahaha

Any suggestions, please feel free to say them!

Thanks to everyone on these boards that made this possible for me!

I've been waiting for this topic for awhile bro, you've got a lot of quality pieces there I can't wait to see it all come together, bio looks great, gauntlets look great, medback awesome..everything awesome Goodluck, Ill be watching!

Hey everyone! As some of you may know, I've been lurking for a little while doing tons of research and asking around for advice. Sitting in stickam bugging jay, PMing people for advice... ha. It's finally time I start! These will be some progress pics of my build. I am sure parts will change and paintjobs will change. This is all my first go at it so any friendly advice is more than welcome! I'll try and update this main post with updates as much as possible!!! I apologize in advance for the awful pictures. I only have a camera phone ;)

(snip)

I am also slowly getting chicken and turkey bones, and cleaning them up for a necklace and sash.
Here's a hint I learned from PredatrHuntr on Stickam: If you put a turkey into the oven, you can eventually take a chicken out at some point. Or, just save yourself some trouble and get some chiturkey bones.

Your build is looking good so far. Keep it up!

i realy hope that turkeys dont turn into chickens in the oven.

looking like a really nice start. get to painting!

Thanks a ton guys! It means a lot coming from a bunch of people who are making EPIC suits! Any suggestions or constructive criticsm is more than welcome!

all the pieces are there..it's all on you now bro....

let your imagination run wild with the suit. good luck and we'll all be watching...no pressure.. ;)

i'm kidding ..enjoy

AM

Yeah, Brandon seeing that gear on Stickam last night was awesome, bro. That Elder Bio is just the Cat's Ass. I can't wait to see it come together.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back