TDKR Catwoman Mask 2.0

I just got to say that your Catwoman mask is by far the best I've seen. I watched the youtube video on it and it was awesome. If you do a run I definitely want to be on the list.

Very cool build, it's actually starting to look even better than the screen used mask considering the film prop builder didn't bother cleaning up theirs :lol

I'd be very interested in a run of these for my gf if you decide to put one up in JY, keep up the good work!

Thanks Zoid,

I am glad the goggles ended up being the right size, So many of the googles/glasses tend to be Willy Wonka sized and really throw off the look!

Also I am almost sure they are tinted the same as the movie from the photos I have seen of the screen used displays. An amber red, but not a fire engine red!!!

This will be undoubtedly a stupid question but what's the mask made from? I know nothing about moulding so am interested to see how you got such a fantastic result :)

Hi firefly, not a stupid question at all, the mask is made from a combination of resin and urethane!

Cool, thanks! Okay, so I'm assuming you make a mould out of something (clay?), make a negative mould from that out of something else and then pour the final materials into the negative mould?

Hey guys, okay.....

still waiting on gosh darn jewelers loupes and my black hardware!!
also i think I am going to add a redder film to the lenses, they are red/amber now but i wanna see what a slightly more red tinting will do.

anyone here are some new pics

getattachment3aspxd.jpg

By gvmaraio at 2012-08-04

getattachment6aspx.jpg

getattachment4aspxx.jpg

This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back