TDKR batman (STICKY BOMB GUN) 1.1 scale completed # PICS ADDED first time post

creative stress

TDK STICKY BOMB GUN 003.JPGTDK STICKY BOMB GUN 004.JPGTDK STICKY BOMB GUN 009.JPGTDK STICKY BOMB GUN 022.JPGTDK STICKY BOMB GUN 013.JPGTDK STICKY BOMB GUN 014.JPGTDK STICKY BOMB GUN 015.JPGTDK STICKY BOMB GUN 016.JPGTDK STICKY BOMB GUN 002.JPGHi rpf ( this is my first Build posting) just wanted to share something I have been working on Batman TDKR SBG it is made from MDF hollow so not too heavy!
fully collapsible everything slides nice (added the grapnel gun) for ref size its the one from noble I re- sprayed lighter color build time was about 5wks hope you guys like it
Thanks for looking
Tes

Wow great job! It turned out great. The details look amazing. Thank you for posting it, and welcome to the RPF!
Thanks for taking the time to comment! it was a fun project I used the 1/4 scale as a ref I have not seen many SBG completed builds on here
always wanted to give it a go :)

Sure looks great! Glad that you showed it with the suit. The gun prop is a great compliment to the suit and collection! Can us tell us more about the suit too?
sure! I made the under suit a two piece (spacer fabric) jacket has a zipper in the back the bottoms has a Velcro waist flap (toilet breaks) cod piece has a elastic string which goes up the back and will attach to a snap buckle behind the belt ,the chest armour is made from resin as are the shoulder pieces gives a more solid feel the rest of the armour is made from (70 shore 3MM rubber)! it is a little heavier than the normal 40 shore what most bat suits are made from but the pieces are solid not hollow the cowl i a fan universe creations boots gotham 100s the belt is resin but not happy with it will be remaking that I want to have a go at the grapnel gun holder next so will be my next project may use the 1/4 scale as a reference

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1425728586.354465.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1425728624.044589.jpg
Here are a couple of pics of the backpack im almost finished card resin and a light coat of bondo will be adding straps later i think i may plasic dip as a final coat thanks for your feedback

[emoji102]

it's so so so cool !
have offer it ? or where can get one?
i'm looking for sbg so long time but no one offer it. thanks.

View attachment 446930View attachment 446931View attachment 446932View attachment 446969View attachment 446971View attachment 446973View attachment 446974View attachment 446976View attachment 446981Hi rpf ( this is my first Build posting) just wanted to share something I have been working on Batman TDKR SBG it is made from MDF hollow so not too heavy!
fully collapsible everything slides nice (added the grapnel gun) for ref size its the one from noble I re- sprayed lighter color build time was about 5wks hope you guys like it
Thanks for looking
Tes

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back