TDK Joker props (merged)

Re: Joker TDK props

This? Unfortunately, it's the best quality I have at the moment :unsure -

imgpn5nn7.jpg

Yep, that's it. I have a few inquiries out to people I know have it. If I get a higher res version I'll be sure to post it here.

Thanks guys. If anyone happens to come across any of these decks for sale Id be happy to buy them if you have any extra for sale. Hopefully they will make their way out into the public more or maybe warners will make more.

For what it's worth, earlier today I was directed to this girl's Photobucket, wherein she has relatively high-res scans of several different types of Joker cards circulated for the movie, including their backs.

http://s254.photobucket.com/albums/hh100/lemmasaurus_/?start=0

However, she doesn't have the one you're looking for. =/

Alright, I finally got ahold of a decent sized shot of the aformentioned card; I had to do some clean up (and remove a stamp) but here she is for anyone interested in a card featured prominantley in the movie:

mycard.jpg

Anyone seen a replica of the "devil" Joker card shown at the end of the teaser trailer?
This card is also on a new TDK Joker t-shirt, but it's perspective is warped so it's not good to scan the image.

This thread would probably be the best to ask in;

Anyone ID'd the machine gun the joker uses?
I did a quick search online; could be some time of submachine gun with the stock folded forward. (I think he has his front hand on the ammo clip.)

Anyone seen a replica of the "devil" Joker card shown at the end of the teaser trailer?
This card is also on a new TDK Joker t-shirt, but it's perspective is warped so it's not good to scan the image.

If I'm not mistaken, it a version of the devil found of the cover of a David Lee Roth CD, "A Little Ain't Enough". They added a hat to him but the rest looks dead on. Easy Google search to find it. :)

-B89! :D

I have this. Quality is lacking, but it's better than nothing, eh?

newjokexs0.jpg

anyone know any online places that do custom card making that allow you to customize both sides? I havent found any. Or where to get textured cardstock used for these? They have an almost crosshatch texture.

Here are my new gloves:

glove.jpg

They were originally black leather, but I found that a thin coat of acrylic paint did the trick. (I got it in a big bottle at walmart for less than two bucks.)

This thread would probably be the best to ask in;

Anyone ID'd the machine gun the joker uses?
I did a quick search online; could be some type of submachine gun with the stock folded forward. (I think he has his front hand on the ammo clip.)

sw76-1.jpg

Real Deal M76
sw76-2.jpg

Real Deal M76

swedishcarlgustafnu6.jpg

Replica of M76 /\

MK760_Left_Folded.jpg

This gun is a clone of the M76 called the MK760 /\

Smith & Wesson M76
It's the American Version of the Swedish K- Carl Gustav M45. S&W made them in late 1960s. Favored by Navy Seals at the time.

Last edited:

Thanks so much for your detailed info. :cool

Is there an airsoft version available that won't cost me $100+??

Last edited:

I thought it was a bigger gun, perhaps a modefied M-80?....

99.9 percent sure on this one.

Here's a link to a large compare image.

The only replica I've found is above the $300 dollar range and so far no Airsofts, Sorry. I want the gun too, and the knife. I know the knife is found, just don't know where you all are getting it.

Last edited:

Certainly no doubt's now. It was pretty hard too judge using the trailer images. That image right there pretty much puts the baby to bed. Thanks scubasteve :)

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back