TDK Joker props (merged)

Re: TDK Joker props

Alright, I know this picture's not the best, but can anyone give guesses on the pistol?

scan0020up0.png

I saw a figure today, at the DC booth, at Wizard World. Looks like it had the same gun.
Get a pic of the figure, and you'll have better reference.

From the various pics I've seen (leaked and officially released) it looks like a Glock with an extended clip. What model number I haven't figured out yet. I'm not a gun nut so I'm trying to lock it down. I'm sure when The Dark Knight prologue comes out on dvd in a couple weeks we'll get a much better look at it.

I have been looking for one of these dollars. From Comic con. Anyone got one of these for sell?
Thanks Kodofett

Here is said toy gun accessory.
Although I don't know how accurate it is, seeing as how the same figure comes with 3 knives. And none of them are of the switchblade. One looks like a Rambo knife, and one looks like a common steak knife! :lol
IMG_3425.jpg

Just got this from their site:

Darkness Descends on ArcLight Cinemas!

ArcLight Hollywood, ArcLight Sherman Oaks

The Cinerama Dome at ArcLight Hollywood will host 24 hours of THE DARK KNIGHT beginning at midnight Thursday, 7/17. Be one of the first people in the theater and receive limited edition DARK KNIGHT gear, while supplies last.

ArcLight Hollywood

Friday, July 18: come see costumes from THE DARK KNIGHT - Christian Bale's Batman, Heath Ledger's Joker, and clown masks from the film.

Saturday, July 19: hot from the set, THE BAT-POD will be on display at ArcLight Hollywood.

Re: Joker TDK props

Iam gathering information right now to make a movie accurate"here is my card" card. I will post back and front as I finish. I requested a high resolution scan in other thread of that card. By the way, what are their measure?

Ordered me the knife.:cool
Hopefully it'll be here before the movie so I can show off to my friends afterwards. :lol

Just got this from their site:

Someone SOOOO needs to be there taking tons of pics of that stuff. I want to start on my Joker costume now, but I want to wait until there is better reference out there. I should be able to finish by Halloween.

Someone SOOOO needs to be there taking tons of pics of that stuff. I want to start on my Joker costume now, but I want to wait until there is better reference out there. I should be able to finish by Halloween.

Really? There's a ton of reference out there (more for the makeup than for the costume, but a fair bit of both), as I've learned on the Superhero Hype forums. If you want, I can mail you a zip of the images I've collected.

I hate to break it to you but where you ordered the knife is not the knife your gonna receive.I was on backorder for a while for one of these and they just sent me the knife and it was the wrong model,very similar but not the one i ordered.I emailed the guy don@extremely sharp and stated my issue to him and he was acting dumb founded so i asked for a refund and he agreed,I'm still waiting for it.He does not have that exact knife in stock.The one your looking at has the straight lines on the handle oppose to the ones that have the arrows.Don told me it's hard to get the same model knives all the time.This is the knife you want

extractkit.jpg

THIS IS THE ONE EXTREMELY SHARP SENT TO ME

cupid%203.0%20otf.jpg

Last edited:

You got this one? Which... costs almost 15 dollars more?
Thats very odd.
Guess we'll see what I get when it gets here. :confused

When did you order yours by the way?

You got this one? Which... costs almost 15 dollars more?
Thats very odd.
Guess we'll see what I get when it gets here. :confused

When did you order yours by the way?

Right it's very odd i paid about $21 for the economical otf and he sent me the more expensive one????.Don told me the knife i ordered was back ordered due to the new batman movie.The one you are showing me is the larry jenson model grey body wich i didn't order and why would i,it's completely innacurate mine is that exact knife (larry Jenson) with the black body wich he shipped me.He told me he sent out 30 knives and i was the only complaint.Like you said we'll wait and see.I really hope you get the right one cause i was pissed i waited 3 weeks when i could of ordered elsewhere.

ALSO he told me to keep the knife wich i offered to return to him and he couldn't even offer me the knife i wanted hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm maybe because he don't have any in stock that's why.He prob realized he couldn't get any more in and thought i didn't know a thing or 2 about knives and tried to pull a fast one on me.

-Mike

Last edited:
This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back