taylerdurdem´s 1/6 predator biomasks

taylerdurdem

hi friends
long. I say I was preparing new mask. for. hottoys predator figures
now there are two new models designed by me. The molds are finished and I can make copies.
I am currently completing an updated bio scar predator

and in the near future I will do a custom BioMask based wolf and a stand to support the mask

first. my prototype. of scar bio. is made based on the fantastic BioMask Baloo. and my thanks to my good friend Tim (@ endiessrain) for lending me the head of scar predator. do not worry I treat it very carefully
I hope you like it.
dsc0426rg.jpg

dsc0425j.jpg

dsc0423w.jpg

dsc0424d.jpg

dsc0422zo.jpg.png

dsc0421cb.jpg

dsc0416pz.jpg

dsc0415un.jpg

Those are freakn' sweet looking bro. I especially like the stands for them.

Are they interchangeable for all HT preds?

bad ass , thats the first thing that comes to mind!!! love the finish paint, and the stands are incredible, let us know if you gonna sell some later on ok, ...

Sweet moses! those are incredible. you should make a 1:1 bio with those designs.
Tyler are you still selling P1 bios for hottoys?
I'm in the need of one.

Great work as always mate! Seriously those r some fantastic looking bios...LOVE the freaking stands btw!
Man I cant wait till I recieve my custom Baloo P1 bio!

those masks are pretty cool! amazing!
you should do a whole custom pred! imagine the armor of that thing when it's also customized.
'Baloo' is a hot toys bio maker from side show forum. his mask creation is very technical.

@moonshadow - I agree with you bro.

Your version of Scar looks way better than what Hot Toys released. I really dig your designs specially the second bio. Great stuff! Hope to see more soon.

This maybe early but you probably will have to sign me up for a bio for sure.Too cool to pass for sure, i would love to fit it on the shadow if possible!

This maybe early but you probably will have to sign me up for a bio for sure.Too cool to pass for sure, i would love to fit it on the shadow if possible!

I think there will be no problem. my masks can be heated with a hairdryer
and adapt to most heads.

thank you very much everyone for your interest.
I'm not sure answer all PM Please write me back

This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back